Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

this cheap motel in the blackest,roughest part of the city.

i sorry not much of a writer.. i heard about this motel where a big dom black owner had rules for whites to get a room. we are married so we both had to come to the front office and see the owner to pay for a room at his motel.... MY WIFE AND I WALK THRU THE DOORS AND IN A DEEP VOICE HE ORDER ME TO TAKE MY WIFE CLOTHS OFF FIRST I DID AS HE SAID.SHE WAS SO HOT STANDING THERE TOTAL NAKED IN THIS ALL GLASS FRONT OFFICE.. THEN HE SAID FOR ME TO TAKE OFF ALL MY CLOTHS AND PUT ONLY HER PANTIES OVER MY WORTHLES LITTLE WHITE DICK.AND BOTH GET ON YOUR KNEES.AND CRAWL OVER FOR U ... COLLAR FITTING. HE LOCK OUR SLAVE COLLARS ON.. AND TAKEN OUR CLOTHS MY BILLFOLD AFTER CHARGING ON MY CARD FOR THE ROOM WHITES 250.00 FOR A WEEKEND OR 175.00 A NIGHT.I SAID IN A WEAK LOW VOICE SIR WE WOULD LIKE A WEEKEND...........................THERE LOTS OF BLACK MEN OUT IN FRONT OF THE ONE LEVEL ROOMS WITH NO CURTAINS AND DOORS WITH NO LOCKS.WHITE WHORE BLACK PIMPS, GANGMEMBERS ALL WHERE LAUGHING AND CALLING US DEGRADING NAMES. AS THIS HUGE BLACK OWNER WAS LEADING RIGHT THRU THE MIDDLE LIKE LIVE STOCK. WHEN WE GOT TO OUR ROOM THERE WAS A DIRTY OLD MATRESS. AND NOTHING ELSE... THEY HAD US WHERE WE HAD NO CONTROL AND THREE OF THE BLACKEST YOUNG GANGBANGER CAME IN FIRST TO USE US.. ONE GRAB ME BY MY HAIR AND HAD ME CLEAN HIS BLACK BOOTS, WHILE KICK MY SISSY WHITE ASS.AS THE OTHER TWO WAS ABUSING MY WIFE. GAG HER HOLDING HER DOWN ON THE BIGGEST HARDEST UNCUT COCK WE HAD EVER SEEN...... THEY THE ONE PULLED ME OUT IN FRONT OF OUR ROOM AND I MADE THIS SIGN MY WIFE IS HERE FOR ALL BLACK COCKS TO HAVE AND USE AS THE WHITE FUCK PIG SHE IS THEY ALL GANG AROUND AND HE ... IN MY FACE. AND I HAD TO DRINK IT OR LICK IT OFF THE SIDEWALK AS THEY BEAT ME SPIT ON ME AND I HAD TO LICK THERE DIRTY BLACK ASSHOLE.... THEM THE FIRST HAD CUM IN HERE SHAVED UNPROTECTED WHITE PUSSY I WAS DRAG BACK IN AND CLEAN EVER DROP OF IT RUNNING FROM HER GAPE OPEN CUNT TELLING ME SHE BETTER NOT BE NO BIRTHCONTROL OR I WOULD BE CASTRATED. IF SHE DIDNT LEAVE THERE CARING A BLACK BABY .THEY ARE BLACK STRANGER FUCK HERE ALL WEEKEND.WE WHERE NEVER ALLOW TO ASK THER NAME OR DISRESPECT THEM LOOKING AT THERE FACE...... WE LEFT SUNDAY MORNING AT CHECK OUT TIME HER ASSHOLE PUSSY MOUTH WELLUSED AND BREED .WITH MY ASSHOLE BLEEDING FORM BEING A MALE BITCH BOI.THEY USED A BLACK BASEBALL BAT ON BOTH... WE LEFT TO SATISFY WHITE DOGS THAT DAY.....
total here to find white women to serve them to superior black men. as he has his way with both of us. have a hot young bbc loving dom mistress that i serve now.
Interesting story, made my cock hard.
Feel free to comment!
thanks for the comments. and there are lots of weak little white dicks husband crawling around with red ass and shinning in the front of there room with black man ... .and on his knees as a footstool that can bring there beers.and open our mouths for black cocks human bathroom for blacks and wife is exposed as the naked white breeding stock for black babies that suck there tits in public or she will get a beaten they can suck her long hanging nipples to any ages even with teeth that teach them to bite on a white whores utters
total here to find white women to serve them to superior black men. as he has his way with both of us. have a hot young bbc loving dom mistress that i serve now.

Ohh there is a dark side to you Cindykay....I like it!

Dying to know if there is a place like this for real.

I love your story Happy

That's it. Every last drop. Good boy!!!