Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

sissy 4 BBC Master

sissy searching for Dom BBC to serve on a regular basis.

sissyslutlily

ouch!
  likes this.
Nice pic
Cocksucking cuckold
nice sissy
kiss kiss,
Diva
Very sexy

My 9" BWC loves to fuck hard and "play" hard anytime ... AdkinsTxBull

A "No Strings Attached" Very Experienced Bull Male, Looking to "Play" with Hotwives and their cucky hubbies. Hung Bull Cock (Always) Love being naked, showing off and have enjoyed the lifestyle since the early 80's. Love Playing one on one, with Female(s), Couple(s), Group, Being Involved In An Orgy or A Bull For A Cuckold Couple (My Favorite Situation). I'm In My 50's (Look And Feel As Though I'm In My Early Forties), 6'4", 8 1/2 " Shaved, Cut, DDF, Dirty Blond, Blue Eyed, Pure Bred German, Well Educated and Love Sex. I Have no Problem With Pictures Being Taken, Movies Made Or The Hubby/BF Joining In On The Fun With The Wife Or Girlfriend And I. I'm Not The Least "Homophobic", Just Love To Enjoy The Time At Hand And Will Always Be A "_No-Strings-Attached-Male (A "Third Wheel" Who "Fills In The Blanks"). If Any Of This Stirs An Interest..... Please, Don't Hesitate To Get "In Touch!" ... AdkinsTxBull (Allen)

i dont think you have to wait very long !! best reg. GWENY

C3 permanent locked cucky and crossdresser

Obviously in need of cock!

I want to be cock restrained, cuckolded, denied sex except to take it like a woman. Prefer Black Males, the nigga the better. Daily. Please. Pretty please.