Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Its a wonderful life

My wife has been fucking her boss for the past year. Initially it was a secret, but she did not attempt to hide it, so after a couple of months I found out. When confronted she readily admitted it. I had urged her to do this for years, so I was excited.

I experience excitement, anticipation, angst, and jealousy. On the negative side, she has preferred to keep things to herself, the excitement coming from having this "naughty secret". He lives pretty far, and is not a bull at all, so by the time she comes home there are no creampies, and no other humiliations. She initially had little if any interest in chastity, feminization or strap-on play.

On the positive side, now that she has a manly man to fuck, she is more receptive to my being a sissy husband, occasionally wearing panties and my CB-2000. She has been steadily getting more into the lifestyle.

She now says (at least during sexplay) that she plans to keep fucking him no matter how I feel about it, and that only her lover gets oral or anal sex with her. Last night, after spending the afternoon fucking him, she made me lick her while describing their tryst, told me I was lucky she let me fuck his pussy, made me say "Thank you for letting me fuck ___'s pussy." She told me got to fuck a man, and now she was fucking a sissyboy. After I came, she made me lick it out while she brought herself to orgasm.

We are playing a game now called "____ cums first". I will wear my chastity cage and not cum until he cums in her first. If she doesn't get to fuck him this week, then I also have to wait until next week. Of course, she gets my oral attentions and can have all the orgasms she wants. I have to sometimes travel for work, so she will fuck him a lot for the two weeks I'm gone, while I wait in chastity.

Sometimes she will make me wear condoms, saying I don't deserve to cum in her, only her lover gets that privilege. However, she loves to feel my cock and me coming in her, so I often get lucky. I half heartedly suggested she get a tatoo of his name just above her pussy to affirm our lifestyle and remind me, every time we have sex, that I am her cuckold and she is fucking another man. She agreed, adding it should read "___'s pussy" but I don't expect she would ever do it.

Interestingly, she says I have the bigger cock (6.5") and am a better lover, but he is very attentive, buys her things and takes her on mini-vacations. Since he is smaller he fits easily in her mouth and ass, and so he is getting what I am denied. I encourage her to find other lovers, with bigger cocks, and living closer to us (so I can finally eat someone else's creampie".
All is still good. Sometimes I intercept some of her emails or her phone texts from her lover, and get a bit alarmed because he is very expressive of his desire and love for my wife. She insists it is just play for her, and there is no way she will leave me, but she is texting him all day long. The cuckoldry play I described in my original post comes and goes, but she is fucking him about twice a week while I am gone, while I get to fuck her once on the weekend, so he gets twice as much as I do.
It is only right that your wife should get sex more often than you! Only twice as often seems a bit low though. You need to convince her to get fucked at least every other day, hopefully by a different guy.
I have to agree with you. Sometimes she says she is getting tired of him, and its time to find a new lover, someone who lives closer and can give it to her more often, but it hasn't happened (that I know of). We are very open about it, so I'm pretty sure she would tell me. So she and her ex-boss/lover still see each other regularly. This month is their two year anniversary, so to speak.
Love your post Pantyboy, my wife had an affair with her boss for 11 months. But i wasn't told until after their relationship had finished, i love her telling me how good he was & how he'd fill her with his seed. I find the times she's cheated on me more of a turn on than the times i have watched.
I yearn to be kept in chastity and panties, but she usually wants to take the cage (CB2000) off me, because 1) she wants my dick inside (the slut!) or 2) she thinks it hurts to wear it. Last week after a few days we didn't have sex, I decided to put on my cage, along with some pink crotchless panties, and wore them to bed. She was surprised and said it was cute. I told her not only does my cock need to be locked up, it wants to be locked up. I also told her she really needs to find someone nearby that she can fuck 2 or 3 times a week, and I would lick her pussy when she couldn't be with her lover. That way, she'd get plenty of cock, plus plenty of oral = lots of orgasms, and I would finally get to live the chastized and cuckolded lifestyle full time. I would wear the cage from now on, and only cum inside her, no more masturbation. The next day as I was dressing for work, she asked if I wanted out, and I told her no, I've got to live the lifestyle. It has been 5 days now wearing the cage, and 11 days since my last orgasm. I have licked her to orgasm twice since being caged, and verbalized my desire to do more on a near constant basis. She is also getting massaged and caressed every night. So far she is going along with it. I told her I would love to go without for 6 months, with a couple of serious teasing denials each month, and an occasional strap-on ass fucking. At the end of six months she can offer me an orgasm, or the privilege of going a full year without. Totally intriguing for a guy that has masturbated almost every day of his life since puberty. We'll see how long she plays along. I don't think it will last long unless she is willing to solicit some casual sex dates, or picks a fuck buddy soon. Not her style, but she is a hotwife and could easily do it.
FYI, I once went 17 days without orgasm. I have done 12 days (my business trips) a couple of times. Once after 7 days she watched and helped me jerk off into my mouth. She really has put up with a lot of perversion over the years.
Last update on September 2, 4:46 pm by pantyboy.
Today is 2 weeks without orgasm. She thinks her period is starting today or tomorrow, so that assures that I will not get out of my cage for a few more days and will break my personal record of 17 days. She remains receptive to my desire to be caged and denied ongoing.
It happened. Yesterday (Saturday) we spent most of the day in bed. After I made her cum, and with a little begging, she let my cock out to stretch. She then teased it for nearly an hour, stopping periodically to calm me down, but one time (it just takes one time) she went a little too far, and although she stopped and squeezed, the trigger was pulled. The first two shots hit the pillow beside my ear, the rest all over my chest and belly. It was great, but at the same time a little disappointing, as we had planned that she would see her boyfriend twice a week, and I am going on another 2 week trip on the 11th, so when I returned it would be 32 days without cumming. But last night I locked myself back. You can't let little setbacks deter your pursuit of the lifestyle.
Hi, its now April 2012. During an argument a month or two ago, wife railed that men don't let other men fuck their wive's. From that point I had been poo-pooing any comment of her lover, and anytime she'd ask if she should meet him, I would say no. However, last weekend, while edging me, she asked if she could fuck anyone she wanted. When I said yes, she said she wanted to fuck him. So he is back in the game.

We also bought a CB-6000 and I am very very happy with it. It is much more comfortable for me, and wife now says that I will not get to come until she is ready. It has been one week today. She plans to meet her lover for the first time in 2 months. She told me to buy a blowup doll, and my next orgasm will be inside the doll, not my wife's pussy. We play that I might wait 6 months, but she admits she may not be able to hold out as long as I can - she wants to feel my dick inside her. I only wear panties these days. She lovingly tells me I am a pussy.
May 12th. We got the blowup doll 2 weeks ago. A TG with 8" of cock. Cheap plastic. Felt surprisingly good, but definitely nowhere as good as the real thing. Didn't cum after a good bit of fucking her mouth and ass. Went back in the cage. Wife insisted my next orgasm would be in the doll, so last weekend, I fucked her again, while wife egged me on and smacked my ass a bit. She insisted I would eat the cum that poured out of her ass. When I imagined I would be eating her lover's cum out of her ass I came. It was intense. Wife then grabbed the doll and held her ass over my mouth and the cum plopped out on my face and mouth.

I wear panties, nylon hi-cuts, 24/7, and my CB-6000 most of the time. I cum about every other week. We have been trading emails with a new guy. I am hoping she will agree to meet him and be comfortable with him, so that it leads to fucking him while I watch.
Ok June 15 update. We have not met with anyone, but she doesn't mind talking about it. When it is time to do something, she backs out. She did have a hook up with her lover of course, but that is usually once a month now.

It has been 2 weeks since my last cum. We always talk about doing 30 days, 6 months, a year, but she won't go more than a week without my cock inside her. I did show her Sarah Jameson's male chastity blog today, with the 69 Ways to Please a Woman Without Fucking Her. I told her we could try 3 a week and that would be 23 weeks or basically 6 months. And if we repeat the ones that she likes, plus visits from her lover...who knows how long I might go without orgasm! To my delight she eagerly told me to get it! So I did. Praying this is the start of long term chastity. Still praying she will get it on with someone new and more often, and who is more open to kinky play.

Going to plant another idea in her head. She picks one person we know, and fucks him, but doesn't tell me who it was. From then on, every day, every conversation I have with every guy I run into, I am listening to everything he says, watching his every expression, wondering if he was the one who fucked my wife?
Came this morning after 27 days locked up and in panties. I have not been that long without an orgasm since I was 13 (I'm 52). I was hoping for 30 days or more, but she needed to be fucked, and her lover was out of town.

Hi everyone,

Just finished 31 days w/o orgasm.  Wife did a guy she met on a business trip, so that's her 2nd guy outside our marriage.  Yay!

Pantyboy 

Very Nice ... !!!  AdkinsTxBull

A "No Strings Attached" Very Experienced Bull Male, Looking to "Play" with Hotwives and their cucky hubbies. Hung Bull Cock (Always) Love being naked, showing off and have enjoyed the lifestyle since the early 80's. Love Playing one on one, with Female(s), Couple(s), Group, Being Involved In An Orgy or A Bull For A Cuckold Couple (My Favorite Situation). I'm In My 50's (Look And Feel As Though I'm In My Early Forties), 6'4", 8 1/2 " Shaved, Cut, DDF, Dirty Blond, Blue Eyed, Pure Bred German, Well Educated and Love Sex. I Have no Problem With Pictures Being Taken, Movies Made Or The Hubby/BF Joining In On The Fun With The Wife Or Girlfriend And I. I'm Not The Least "Homophobic", Just Love To Enjoy The Time At Hand And Will Always Be A "_No-Strings-Attached-Male (A "Third Wheel" Who "Fills In The Blanks"). If Any Of This Stirs An Interest..... Please, Don't Hesitate To Get "In Touch!" ... AdkinsTxBull (Allen)