Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Its a wonderful life

Viewing Single Post
I yearn to be kept in chastity and panties, but she usually wants to take the cage (CB2000) off me, because 1) she wants my dick inside (the slut!) or 2) she thinks it hurts to wear it. Last week after a few days we didn't have sex, I decided to put on my cage, along with some pink crotchless panties, and wore them to bed. She was surprised and said it was cute. I told her not only does my cock need to be locked up, it wants to be locked up. I also told her she really needs to find someone nearby that she can fuck 2 or 3 times a week, and I would lick her pussy when she couldn't be with her lover. That way, she'd get plenty of cock, plus plenty of oral = lots of orgasms, and I would finally get to live the chastized and cuckolded lifestyle full time. I would wear the cage from now on, and only cum inside her, no more masturbation. The next day as I was dressing for work, she asked if I wanted out, and I told her no, I've got to live the lifestyle. It has been 5 days now wearing the cage, and 11 days since my last orgasm. I have licked her to orgasm twice since being caged, and verbalized my desire to do more on a near constant basis. She is also getting massaged and caressed every night. So far she is going along with it. I told her I would love to go without for 6 months, with a couple of serious teasing denials each month, and an occasional strap-on ass fucking. At the end of six months she can offer me an orgasm, or the privilege of going a full year without. Totally intriguing for a guy that has masturbated almost every day of his life since puberty. We'll see how long she plays along. I don't think it will last long unless she is willing to solicit some casual sex dates, or picks a fuck buddy soon. Not her style, but she is a hotwife and could easily do it.