Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Its a wonderful life

Viewing Single Post
Ok June 15 update. We have not met with anyone, but she doesn't mind talking about it. When it is time to do something, she backs out. She did have a hook up with her lover of course, but that is usually once a month now.

It has been 2 weeks since my last cum. We always talk about doing 30 days, 6 months, a year, but she won't go more than a week without my cock inside her. I did show her Sarah Jameson's male chastity blog today, with the 69 Ways to Please a Woman Without Fucking Her. I told her we could try 3 a week and that would be 23 weeks or basically 6 months. And if we repeat the ones that she likes, plus visits from her lover...who knows how long I might go without orgasm! To my delight she eagerly told me to get it! So I did. Praying this is the start of long term chastity. Still praying she will get it on with someone new and more often, and who is more open to kinky play.

Going to plant another idea in her head. She picks one person we know, and fucks him, but doesn't tell me who it was. From then on, every day, every conversation I have with every guy I run into, I am listening to everything he says, watching his every expression, wondering if he was the one who fucked my wife?