Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Wife is a slut - comments and faked pics please

My wife is a total closet slut who is somewhat accepting of her role. She has let two bulls fuck her but surprisingly is still unsure. Comments and fake pics please to help encourage her.

Ken (Bull and cuckold at the same time)
Attachments
n_a-7.jpeg (17.04 kb, 481 views)
DSC03722.JPG (544.34 kb, 515 views)
DSC01843.JPG (548.09 kb, 478 views)
DSC01142.JPG (959.05 kb, 468 views)
n_a.jpeg (17.79 kb, 463 views)
very hot. Love to love her !
Nice yummy body.
Da Buzz
id love to fuck her too sometime, shes very sexy and would make a perfect hotwife
Would love to seed her!
she is delicious, I could suck her big nipples for hours. Her pussy looks good enough to eat over and over again, full or not.
In a way, I'm not surprised at what you wrote, that your wife is "closet slut who is somewhat accepting of her role. She has let two bulls fuck her but surprisingly is still unsure."

I have encountered white women like her before. Two factors can be at work. 1) She was raised to be a "nice, proper girl" and hasn't yet come to fully accept that she is really a slut. 2) (Possibly related to the first) She doesn't appreciate what a sexual creature she is.

The more she is fucked and used by black men, the more she will accept her role. With enough sexual service, any white woman will come to first accept -- and eventually relish -- her place in servicing black bulls.

Keep at it. Bring as many black men into her life (and bed) as possible. Soon she will want it more and more.
Would love to eat
What is she unsure of?
I would luv to get those nips in my mouth
I"d love to make her mine for the night.
She should be a black cock slut with body like this !!!
Would love to suck those tits and bury my face and dick in that pussy
u should let me and my buddies surprise her with a kinky,bareback GB...we will fuck her sexy ass til she cant walk...let me know what u think....

Quote:
Originally posted by: ken_in_hono

My wife is a total closet slut who is somewhat accepting of her role. She has let two bulls fuck her but surprisingly is still unsure. Comments and fake pics please to help encourage her.

Ken (Bull and cuckold at the same time)
Attachments
xdfhsdj.jpg (78.62 kb, 436 views)
20468.jpg (177.74 kb, 467 views)
12-13-06-02.jpg (51.23 kb, 448 views)
mmeee.jpg (208.6 kb, 473 views)
Tim & Sadi
i want my cock between her tits....what a body
W willdo