Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

New tattoo!

I would love to have a wife who would have that too, Great tattoo
TY! I truly believe its an evolution in a relationship. I mean to just come out and be in this lifestyle (unless maybe you grew up observing it at home) would be very hard for the majority of women. Women just aren't raised with this type of ideology when it comes to marriage/relationships and sex.
My husband is fine with it. I suppose the only thing holding me back is ME. I always wonder what my doctor will think... A former bull wanted to mark me and my husband was very turned on by the idea (but wouidn't pay for it) so while I have ink I still don't have any pertaining to the lifestyle.
As Always,

KITTY
  likes this.
Love your tats Mistress Elle. Very Sexy. What did tell your tattoo artist when you requested them?
~*jamie*~
I didn't tell him anything. I told him I wanted this and explained it. He drew it up and then showed me. I loved it and just got the ink Tongue. Too bad it wasn't a gorgeous black man doing it.
LOL Mistress Ellee! Yes, too bad. I buddy in art school who happened to be black and ran a tattoo parlor. He was a terrific artist. I'm sure he would have enjoyed inking you. Wink
~*jamie*~
I would have LOVED it Smile
Great ink...says it all. And, it will most definitely show when you are wearing a bikini! Hope you wear a skimpy one to the beach, and bring husband along...will turn heads, and am sure make some acquaintances.
Ty bunches!
i will be getting my 1st tat soon
kiss kiss,
Diva
OH OH! Whats it going to be Diva? Give us a heads up Smile
That's exciting Diva! Are you scared at all about it being painful?
~*jamie*~
My wife and I have been talking about her getting a "queen of spades" tat just above her pussy. She has a BBC Daddy and loves fucking him.

So what do you think of my new tattoo? Lower left ab area!

Very nice

So what do you think of my new tattoo? Lower left ab area!

My favorite tattoo so far. I like that you did an original design.