Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

cuck hubbys tiny dick

my cuck hubby jd loves showing off his tiny cock and big muscles.
Attachments
DSC01529 (3).JPG (132.33 kb, 683 views)
yes i am tiny white cuck that know where my place is when my wife and her dom black men are in my presents.
Attachments
Picture 10.jpg (12.85 kb, 356 views)
total here to find white women to serve them to superior black men. as he has his way with both of us. have a hot young bbc loving dom mistress that i serve now.
wow those are some real small dicks for sure
The ... from the Middle East
Quote:
Originally posted by: ldsjlt

yes i am tiny white cuck that know where my place is when my wife and her dom black men are in my presents.

I am very pleased you know your place. DO you still call it dick when its probably better of being called a clit ?
yes it a clit compare to any black cock of any age
total here to find white women to serve them to superior black men. as he has his way with both of us. have a hot young bbc loving dom mistress that i serve now.
It's a white cuck dick. I clit gets stroked deliberately in sex. The white cuck dick only gets ignored, punished, or may rubbed accidentally when the cuck is being ass fucked by the bull or his strapped up wife.
i stand corrected. small as it might be it can never be called a clit bcoz in the words of a friend (wislbleur) "clit gets stroked deliberately in sex. The white cuck dick only gets ignored, punished, or may rubbed accidentally when the cuck is being ass fucked by the bull or his strapped up wife"
big muscles small dick damn thats messed up just need a bull to cum show him how it done
The ... from the Middle East
These are small even for me and I am cuck.
Just a head and no shaft to speak of. you got left out ....
nice body no dick
what a pity!
as u can see my bfs cock doesnt do much for me
Attachments
Photo0072.jpg (232.82 kb, 387 views)
Photo0074.jpg (243.06 kb, 368 views)
Photo0041.jpg (166.94 kb, 379 views)
Photo0038.jpg (497.47 kb, 433 views)
hey
Quote:
Originally posted by: usemygf

as u can see my bfs cock doesnt do much for me