Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

BBC IN ORLANDO........PT 2

Some of you remember, my hub company has a weeks worth of seminars in Orlando each year, 2 years ago we met Rob, who did maintenance for a large RODENT ran vacation complex, name rhymes with wisney dorld,,LOL, We decided to stay off site this time so Rob could come and spend time with us because he no longer works for them, he has gone back to school for law enforcement, top of his class actually, will be completed in may, but enough of that, He met us last Saturday night, the 11th I think, within 5 minutes I had his cock out worked it over, then we went to dinner, Rob and Hubby picked out my dress, tits falling out, picked the coldest weekend in florida for me to be half naked, after dinner we went to his friends for a christmas party, he told them we were friends from Houston, and were accepted in their group it was to be an outside party but with the cold and rain we were all inside, about 8 guys and 4 women, only one other white girl their, hubby was the only white guy, hubby was spending his time with a hot black girl, Rob and one of his buds doing their best to get my tits out, which they did after a few more drinks, and a few more drinks I remember cocks everywhere, don't no who or how many but did have fun, got back to hotel at 11 Sunday morning, lots of families going to DW and me still wearing slut wear, did have a sweater in rental car but still looked like a slut, only time to do anything like that but Rob met us every night and we all had fun, when he completes his classes, Hubby offered him a job in their companies security department in Houston, I hope he takes it, I quickly offered to let Him stay with us untill he gets settled in. this may not be the sexist message ever, but it is true and real life, and some GREAT BBC, my ass is still sore. You know this site is alot about the sex, but it is also about friendships also, I guess that may be just a womens point of view but thanls to DC for this great site, I know I said this before but pics to come, with Hubby's job,high profile, we have to be carefull
And this is a real success story from real people, with a real women who loves to fuck real friends and if they have real BIG Cocks all the better LOL
Lynn
Loved your story Lynn. It would be great if Rob stays with you so you can enjoy each other. Being friends with you and your husband makes the sex better and safer.