Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

BBC Sex Slaves Reports and Stories

Severalof our Sex Slave Groups post stories and reports of the slaves on the Group site.Several members and friends on this site are interested in this,So I am starting this Forum
Topics: Sex Slaves
Connie's Report #1(Connie is seen in videos on this Site
http://www.cuckoldspace.net/Ghetto_Pimp/video/sex-slave s-training-401a/
and
http://www.cuckoldspace.net/Ghetto_Pimp/video/bbc-sex-s laves-sluts-featured-party-10/

Connie report #1 from a group Site..

Master James..below is my report for the latest Weekly Monday House Party assignment
As Always,your orders included my submission to anything they wanted.I arrived at 6am,they were 5 additional guys + the reg Party Host waiting.
2 were new,not there last Mon.They watched lustfully as I stripped Completley
Naked and started Breakfast.They seemed to be guys stoping for
Breakfast+ Fast Sex before heading to Work.They Ate Fast,
then Individually took turns having me suck them + Fucking me 1 on 1.in the bedroom.1 actually insisted in using a Condom,.that was new for Me. I
Believe guys were probably married + just used me for free
easy outside sex. I felt really cheap being available for that. After these guys finished, Host+ 1 guy that stayed,did DP with me.Also,I was ordered to Perform a Really long self
Masterbation using a large Dildo they had.
They both took pics and Host Filmed as usual as I performed for them. After finishing, 6 New
Black Men arrived.
They watched me fix Lunch lustfully looking at my Naked body.After serving
them at Table, I was ordered on all 4s like a ... to make rounds
sucking each guy as they ate.After Finshing, I cleared the Table and was Lead again into a Bedroom. This Time was Different from last week. They ALL were on me like Animals, Not the 1 on 1 sex.Fucking
Me in doggy postion,I sucked 1 with another sucking my tits Hard,
leaving marks,3rd guy sucked my cunt as 4th guy fucked in my Ass.
Host stayed busy taking video of everything. a few another guys took some pics while waiting for Turn. All jerking off,ready to jump in any Available Hole. Guy sucking my Cunt had already got a position under me and was fucking me, so it was now another DP.As 1 guy finished in my ass, another Guy got in position, but He
1st started using his Belt,whipping me, calling me Crude names
(Slut,whore,Bitch etc).He was hitting me so hard,leaving Belt marks.
He made me BEG For SEX from him to Stop Whipping my Ass.I kept begging him as he fucked me Doggie position as He kept Hitting me Harder with Belt in a constant Sequence. The lookers WERE laughing, urging him on. Eventually He stopped, removed his cock from my ass and inserted his very Lager Cock Deep
into my ass..Afer he finished, I was placed on knees at foot
of the bed, and everyone rotated several times to each of my holes
(Anal,Cunt,Mouth) They used my holes long and completely.This went on for a few hrs. After Stopping (4 guys left sometime during this),Remaining 4 guys followed Host leading me into the bathroom. As expected As Host mentioned Last Monday,
My Ass was placed in the position for a emina. Each guy helped.+ participated as they.gave me a very long Deep Emina .After they finished I was Placed on back.they took turns ducing my Cunt as they laughed.I felt really Cheap and humiliated.After that
I was taken into living room.and Ordered by Host to lay across each guy's lap..I was spanked by each guy,they laughed as I cried from each hard slap. As they all
finished and Left,I was sobbing.My Ass was still hurting from the Belt before.Still in Living Room,I was crying like a baby as the Host came to me.
He kinda Cuddled
Me but HE firmly told that MY ASS would be the Main focus of the weekly Parties and They will Use,Hunilate and ABUSE my Ass constantly.He Asked IF I Understood This? Still Sobbing I said "YES I understand His Demands and Needs"...From his
Lust Expression< I could see he was excited and was going to Take full advantage of it in future parties. Instead of being dismissed for the day as I expected, He again Fucked me in my Ass.Again He lead Me still Sobbing into the Bathroom,alone He Gave me another long Emima.After finishing, He Gave he a Huge Bite Mark on my Right ASS
Cheek. Said I was finished for this Party.actually throwing my clothing at me..
Thanks for the Comment..It is appreciated and All Comments are Welcome

Continuing with Lisa Report #4

I thought, Who fucking Cares What your Fucking Name is as He started fucking me as we drove,I couldn't Stop even If I wanted to.I was their Property.I totally belonged to them,didn't care what they did with me.We finally arrived at a
House.Arrived at House,at sunrise,6-7am or so,Who knows..Who Cares.Nobody counted,
But I'm positve, belive
I had sex with min 25-30+ Different men at Bar parking Lot,likely
More + some several
times as I was faded when drugs hit.They
Parked Van in Garage,I was Still totally naked,Robert took
leash,walked me on 4's to house,3 guys were
waiting,1 was White guy who Really got Off seeing me Naked on 4's,made Crude remarks about the Scorpion Ass Tattoo as I walked on display.saw the white guy taking Pics.Justin also retrieved his Cam recorder from Van and ordered me to walk around as he filmed,
saying let's clean this Bitch up,She stinks of Cum.Every Guy laughed,Robert+ few guys took me to Bathroom,unhooked the Colar,told me to shower.Justin Demanded loudly.LEAVE the Door open SLUT.I want to
Get this.He took video+white guy took pics,giving me Ordering="Rub your Cunt" "Spread that Asshole"",Look at Us Whore"
.After I Finished,was lead into a Bedroom, Naked and told to Lay on the Bed,where 5 new guys were waiting,4 got right in the Bed
with me,using every part of my body at will.Justin continued to film Everything as I could see flashes from cameras too,2 white guys also took
turns with me,As they were fucking me,I felt Disapointment.My Body Still craved Large Black Raw Sex like at the Bar. As Action proceeded in Bedroom, More guys eventually arrived.Also another additional Video recorder was set up at Foot of Bed on a Tripod.as another 5-8 guys finished sex, I was ordered by the Masters to Roll Over with my Ass Up.I knew what that Order was for,Even if I didn't notice the Needles He was Holding.As the Filming continued,My Ass was Given Several Shots.That was NOW Normal for me at ALL Parties.I Noticed more flashes from cameras as Master put the shots in My Ass.Many Different guys were now in the Fuck Rotation,They also Started doing
DP.Some,while entering me Hardly Slapped my ASS..Others were Grabing my Head/Hair rough as they put their cocks in my mouth.saying things,
Calling me names like
" White Whore,Slut,
Bitch,.One Black guy actually said "YOU love the Big ... Cock don't YOU Bitch". I was hit Hard on Ass with the Leash strap severaltimes until I replied to Him,Beging Him for More, pleading for Him to deposit his Cum in Me.It was clear
Robert/Justin were totally using Option of selling or giving me away for Free.3 more White guys were now present in Bedroom bedroom.Not counting
the 4 +3 original guys present whe I arrived,
Over 10 guys were now
taking turns with me.More came in later as we stayed in bedroom And I was NOW Feeling the effects from the shots to know how many.All doing Rotating Sex with me,Using Every Hole, Everyone doing Bare Sex So I Had Cum Dripping Freely from Me.Ss Shots were now really Hitting me, I felt No Desire to Count or Care About the NOW Large Number of guys in Bedroom.
The Count seemed like at least as Many as in the Bar Lot.Who knows, Who Cares,..I was Feeling Nothing,as
as Everyone was usuing me s a Cum Dump.The NOW Vast Majority of Black Guys were especially LOUD when Letting Go of Their Cum Deep in Me.The most unexplained Feeling I had was feeling of being not only their Property
but Craving being used by the Black Guys in Every.Only Willing to have Sex with the White guys to Please the Black Guys wanting me to,but fully desiring Any Black Man present, unable to stop my body from wildly wanting them. After this group finished,I was again ordered to Shower.
After that Robert + Justin got in bed alone
together with me,did a double for a very long time.after cumming several times deep in me We were exhausted.I found myself Cuddling in Middle with both
of them.We all dozzed off for a short and.We all showered together.
together,They ordered Food.it was early Saturday evening around 6pm.Robert asked if I was ok,I comfirmed Yes,told him that I needed exactlly what I was getting,I told him my confused
feelings of craving only Black Guys, any Black Guys.He Laughed.
As I was talking to Robert,Justin .After several Minutes,Justin and Robert again took me into the bedroom, using my body over and over again for hrs.
Again I laid between them, cuddling, panting with their naked bodies against me.About 9pm,took another shower,I heard Justin greet NEW guys/guests who were arriving at house.As I was was drying off from Shower, Robert told Me That they were setting up another session With NEW Guys they knew from places
they hung.He Told Me the White Guys were All paying for my Ass,I had to continue having Sex with them.
He also Said that All the BLACK Guys were Free so There will be another Very Large Black Group Arriving Later,A couple small groups of white guys were on their way, an 3 white guys just arrived,Master asked me if I Needed or Wanted another Shot or 2 and I answered PLEASE..at thought of a large number of White Guys Fucking Me didn't please me, So I wanted to get Wasted.
After I got My ASSs again Shot up, Robert brought Me Totally Naked into the living Room,introduced me to the 4 White Guys There,
He asked Them Where They wanted to have sex with me.they
said the Bedroom,
Master Robert proceeded to Lead Me
As We Arrived at the Bed.Robert padded Me on the Butt and Loadly Said "Show them a Good Time Bitch".
I remeber thinking
Robert to have said that,They Must have
gotten a Good Price for me.The Sex was sucking one as another Fucked my cunt.other watched until other finished before joining
cheering his friends on. Robert took some pics and Video for them as usual.They all did basic Sex +Sucking several times.None sucked my Pussy.I believe it took Less
than 90 minutes to finish..The Shots hadn't completly Hit me They asll climaxed really fast,
After this 1st White Group Finished,We came out,there were another
2 White guys Waiting
One demanded that I clean up,so another fast Shower.When I came back into the Living Room,Robert handed Me a Strong Drink.I knew that he also As usual "Put Something" in the Drink.The 2 white Guys wanted sex in living room, Wanted Justin to video it, fucking me + me suckink them in Doggie postion.For the first Time I can Remember,I saw guys wearing comdom.Fearng Master's Punishment kept me from Opening my Mouth.After finshing in Living Room.they each Went alone in bedroom with me.I remember Thnking ....."Marriage Sex..
Married Guys paying for strange pussy"
That's a Bad feeling but it's the feeling I had they each fucked me alone in bed wearing condoms...As I came Naked back into Living Room..There were now 3 Black Guys in main room with Robert.but another 3 White Guys arrived,I must have Made a Face or Somehting becuse Master Said He Needed to Talk to Me, Took me in Bathroom..Once there, He Said Bend YOUR ASS Over BITCH", He seemed Mad, I didn't Dare Question Him.Even without the first Shots Totally Not Hitting Me and Drinks,He Shot Lot More into my ASS.more than I could remember Him ever giving Me. As I arrived back into Living Room.The 3 white Guys inmediately started things,They were actually Ok.kind of Rough Sex.They Did DP,Didn't Climax Fast
like other white guys.They fucked Me in many positions in main room as the Black guys watched.I thought, these white Guys had to be Free Sex were "Associates" of the Group.That would explain Master's Pissed Reation to my actions. Eventually They took me in bedroom,Really
Fucked every Hole long and Also At least They were Fucking Bare.
Shooting into Me and rotating Sex positions
Ok,after the "Married Sex" And with the Drinks and More Drugs in me,I enjoyed it somewhat. but was still was anticipating the new Black Guys I now Heard arriving in main room.When we went back to Main Room,
there were now at least 6-8 Black Guys talking with Robert and Justin.Since I was Still naked as Rule, 1 Offered his cock to start things.I fell to knees,started sucking,
another guy started
sucking my cunt from Rear position. They all took a turn with me in the Living Room.Justin filmed everything.It was clear that was his Main Function Now,
Video.They were All treating me like a Whore,Slut.I again was
begging for them to Use Me as we All Headed Back to Bedroom again.
I somewhat Remember That Few guys had to Help Me Walk Back to Bedroom As the Drugs were really starting to hit me.I was again begging them to Use Me as We Arrived at the Bed.Also At this time,Robert's Friends(Original 2 guys from Bar) arrived with another Group of White men and More Black Guys.Robert took Hold of Me As I Stood at Foot of Bed with the 2 Black guys Still Holding me,saying He
wanted to explore Something with Me,Not to be afraid,I wasn't, I wasn't feeling anthing NOW..Drugs Fully Hitting Me..I was like Out but not totally Out..He put
Me in the Bed,Face Down on Large Pillows in a Semi Doggie Postion,Secured Hands Apart in Middle of Bed He gently sat in Front of me,Put His cock in My Mouth,Smiling said
"Time to Make Me Money Bitch".I don't know excatlly what I said,"Get on With It " or something like that I believe, Because he Laughed With that Smart Cocky Smile he has,At this Time,I completey knew Robert was in Complete Control of Everything, My Holes were Now
Totally Exposed to
be use by anyone He desired for as long as He desired with As many White or Black Guys He Wanted.As I started sucking Him, I again I felt hands playing with my Cunt, fingers in my Ass. Soon, It was cocks entering my holes
again and again,like at the Van.Justin freely moved around the bed with the Cam,
Filming,Lots of Pic flashes.After many Guys Fucked me,
Robert got up,another Black Guy took his Place with me sucking him..As he got really hard He said, I'm gooing fuck your White Cunt Good Slut, getting
up,He entered Me really
hard becuse I actually Felt that even with the drugs.What seemed like hrs of Getting Cunt + Ass Fucked,I beleive I faded out several times..Robert untied me, saying All of White Guys had been Serviced and from Now On, it was just Black Guys.He Told me As usual with the Black Guys, Nothing is off Limits.
Great
Justine
Yes there are several Groups that are Still continuing in Philly..Still in the "Clark Park" area that is a mix of Eithnic Groups, Pre-dom Black and Hippy-Hip Hot residents..More important for the Groups is there are lots of new young out of town White Females lurking from Un of Penn that is an easy Walk from the Park..
Many Groups that are still there also have groups in other places esp out West that the Original Members relocated..also the same senrio of the MC Clubs..I have made several Trips West in the last Year and ran into some of our Slaves that also went with the members...Itwas almiost like the 1st time with them..OK I Lied..it wasn't like the 1st time..they are still completley trained
 like this.
Thank you, Sir, for posting this information. Very erotic reports for all to enjoy.
Is there any way we might see more vids of these slaves being used?
Love to sit at the foot of the bed as a white woman is used by a powerful Black Man.

Thanks great story