Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Wife IS REALIZING HER ABILITIES

My wife is a HOT WIFE turning into a full cuckoldress. She fucks her man a couple of times a month but now she craves his cock more than mine and is in need more often, so often in fact that she has made plans this saturday night for a full night. She intend on her pussy to be soaked of his cum.
Last update on February 16, 2:53 am by jakedasnake.
Attachments
Another Fucking Night 057 (2).JPG (2.18 Mb, 463 views)
Another Fucking Night 038 (2).JPG (2.04 Mb, 440 views)
029 (2).JPG (1.89 Mb, 373 views)
026 (2).JPG (1.93 Mb, 467 views)
  and  like this.
nice thanks for sharing
Looks like hes taking good care of her. Are you the lucky guy that gets to take the photos?
looks like shes had a good workout
she look like a great fuck, lucky guy
very lucky guy!
Isn't it wonderful that your wife is getting so much enjoyment? Are you getting an equal amount of enjoyment knowing that she is getting fulfilled? Smile
  likes this.
That is just as it should be. I hope you enjoy your new role as her cuckold. Do you enjoy her creampie gifts?
That's such a fantastic dynamic, her now desiring her lover's cock more than yours! My wife has effectively cut me off from blow jobs, telling me recently that she had absolutely no desire to suck my penis anymore while she found sucking one of her boyfriend's cock's "fun." It was extremely exciting to hear that and also challenging in the "be careful what you ask for way" -- realizing you may have just crossed the line from cuckold fantasy to reality and you've just truly lost that control you once had.
She is cute. Very nice that he is nutting in her. One can only hope she is fertile. :0
Helping White Women Realize their potential.
This post is over 8 months old now.
Quote:
Originally posted by: Mistress_Meltznyomouf1974

This post is over 8 months old now.

It's a zombie post Mistress_Meltznyomouf. It refuses to die! LOL
~*jamie*~