Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Bulls are Tender at Times

I had an exciting night last night w/ my boy toy. Having sex with him outside of my husband is exciting. I got to his place last night and sat around with him on the couch to watch a movie. About 30 minutes into the movie he started rub my pussy with his foot. Of course I was still dressed so to make things easier, I got undressed and slid under the blanket with him so I was closer. We sat under the cover for about an hour and a half. I was layin on his chest while he rubbed all around on my body. He would start at my ankles and rub all the way up my leg, go to my inner thigh and back down towards my back. He played with my nipples with one hand, while his other hand was caressing my pussy. He knew that by rubbing the clit, I would go nuts and push his hand further down there. He would rub it fast and then slowly...every time it felt amazing. He would kiss the back on my neck, which makes me go crazy, and he would gently pinch my nipples. He would also, so slow and soft kiss them. I got so into it and wet, that I was ready. But another part of me did not want his hand to leave because it felt good. After he did that, he told me to follow him to the bedroom.I laid down on the bed where he began to his on my neck and kiss my nipples. where we had amazing sex for 52 minutes. I rode him like crazy. I rode hard and fast, then slow and easy. After we got finished, we laid on the bed for about 20 minutes where he did nothing but rub my thighs and my belly. Afterwards, we went back out to the couch, got under the cover again and he rubbed my inner thigh some more. It was an amazing time, I had never sat like that with him before, but suprisingly felt comfortable. It felt good to feel his touch and have him caressing me too. It was truely an amazing night.
Attachments
Another Fucking Night 057 (2).jpg (118.82 kb, 351 views)
IMG_2832.jpg (136.45 kb, 338 views)
Another Fucking Night 065.jpg (155.18 kb, 347 views)
Another Fucking Night 032 (2).jpg (135.15 kb, 233 views)
Another Fucking Night 028 (2).jpg (142.63 kb, 347 views)
Another Fucking Night 027 (3).jpg (113.94 kb, 360 views)
Another Fucking Night 025 (2).jpg (139.92 kb, 349 views)

Very sexy!

Very Nice ... !!! AdkinsTxbull (Allen)

A "No Strings Attached" Very Experienced Bull Male, Looking to "Play" with Hotwives and their cucky hubbies. Hung Bull Cock (Always) Love being naked, showing off and have enjoyed the lifestyle since the early 80's. Love Playing one on one, with Female(s), Couple(s), Group, Being Involved In An Orgy or A Bull For A Cuckold Couple (My Favorite Situation). I'm In My 50's (Look And Feel As Though I'm In My Early Forties), 6'4", 8 1/2 " Shaved, Cut, DDF, Dirty Blond, Blue Eyed, Pure Bred German, Well Educated and Love Sex. I Have no Problem With Pictures Being Taken, Movies Made Or The Hubby/BF Joining In On The Fun With The Wife Or Girlfriend And I. I'm Not The Least "Homophobic", Just Love To Enjoy The Time At Hand And Will Always Be A "_No-Strings-Attached-Male (A "Third Wheel" Who "Fills In The Blanks"). If Any Of This Stirs An Interest..... Please, Don't Hesitate To Get "In Touch!" ... AdkinsTxBull (Allen)