Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Like HELL you are you Sum Bitches - NO your NOT either !

Like Hell they are over my Dead Fuckin Body ! They can take away my Home, my Job, My ... - My Money - but I'll be go to Hell, if I'm Gonna let Em' take away my "Whore's - Sluts & Hookers" - I'll be Hangin sum Politicians from a Goddamn Fuckin Freeway Overpass - by their measly Fuckin Balls is what I'll be doin - they better Quit Fuckin With me !!!! I like my Hookers Sluts & Whores , now goddamn it , Nevada Senator- Harry Reid, want to Close Down all the Legal Brothels (Whore Houses), in Nevada, that have been operating for the last Century- putting hundreds of hott Ladies out of work, and no way to support themselves or their kids & famalies ! I'd urge everybody to write that "Senile Ol' Fucker" in Washinton DC. - and give him a piece of your mind, and NOT be nice about it either ! Bastard thinks he's gonna get by with this, like Hell, he don't know who he's Fuckin with, he'll find out just how Damn Kinky & Wild the Crazy Nasty Clown can be, if he puts my girls out of work - with his phony bullshit ! I'm gonna declare War on their Azzes if they don't back off ! Next thing ya know, they'll wanna take away the Goddamn Oxygen were breathin ! Whats next ?? Its Time WE take a stand and fight for these Women/ Girls / Hookers / Whores & Sluts - they got rights too !!! SmileSmileSmile !!! See Article relatred to closing down the Brothels ------} http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41851604/ns/us_news-life/
Crazy Clown