Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

DC GOHARD'S TRIP TO SO CALIF

My wife and i recently had the opportunity to meet the big man himself. first let me say that he is a great guy and if you should ever have the chance to meet him, do so, your life will be better for it

second, the man is hung!!!!!

barb's pussy and ass are still stretched out, i am still enjoying the sloppy feeling her pussy gets when she has taken on a really long thick cock, but she hasn't let me touch her ass since DC filled it up, she will only let me stick my tongue in it, which is fine with me, i do love to have my tongue where a big ol black cock has recently been. especially right after he has dumped a hot load of cum in it

i have some more videos to post, barb and i really like to hear the comments so get with it people and don't forget to vote while your there.

hurry back DC, barb has said that if you get anywhere near us, she wants to know, cause she wants to suck that big cock of ours, i think she really likes you
have fun, i do
Topics: video, wife, fucking, ass
I saw the videos with DC and they were Great! Barb is a very sexy woman and I too love eating creampie from a womans ass Smile
k&B Hit me up. I havent seen you since that party in the IE. I lost your number with my last phone Unhappy dont forget to add me to the friends list