Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

NJ couple w/ professional slut wife

She's an exec with a large international corporation by day; at night she goes out and gets fucked for hours by her studs while hubby does the chores and watches the kids. She travels for work in both the US and abroad, finding men along the way for fun.

She's only 5'1 and 100lbs, but only dates men over 6' and needs at least 8". She's athletic with a tight runner's body and prefers her men to be muscular and strong with a lot of stamina. She's a sophisticated slut with a freaky deep snapper of a pussy.
Last update on March 9, 7:22 pm by fantasysport_69.
If you ever make it to detroit contact me!!!
im interested hun
definitely contact me!
Hit me up and I'll deliver monster dick on a regular basis. Close to NJ.

NY in the spring is realy nice! And Central Park is a good place to run . . . or do whatever! Wink

Tantric Messages

Let me know when she is in Texas, there is a "Texas-sized" Bull Cock waiting for her pussy ... AdkinsTxBull

A "No Strings Attached" Very Experienced Bull Male, Looking to "Play" with Hotwives and their cucky hubbies. Hung Bull Cock (Always) Love being naked, showing off and have enjoyed the lifestyle since the early 80's. Love Playing one on one, with Female(s), Couple(s), Group, Being Involved In An Orgy or A Bull For A Cuckold Couple (My Favorite Situation). I'm In My 50's (Look And Feel As Though I'm In My Early Forties), 6'4", 8 1/2 " Shaved, Cut, DDF, Dirty Blond, Blue Eyed, Pure Bred German, Well Educated and Love Sex. I Have no Problem With Pictures Being Taken, Movies Made Or The Hubby/BF Joining In On The Fun With The Wife Or Girlfriend And I. I'm Not The Least "Homophobic", Just Love To Enjoy The Time At Hand And Will Always Be A "_No-Strings-Attached-Male (A "Third Wheel" Who "Fills In The Blanks"). If Any Of This Stirs An Interest..... Please, Don't Hesitate To Get "In Touch!" ... AdkinsTxBull (Allen)

Whenever She'll be in Orange County California let me know guys and she'll be getting a nice pussy treatment that she'll come back for more! 

"BULL FOR A COUPLE"

Wanna rumble in the jungle. Give the snapper something to snap on?

I am in Atlanta.  6'2" and 8" .  I am fit and very much an alpha.  I would love to meet when wife comes to town

Sounds ideal. Let me know if her international trips bring her to Australia.

Cheers, Mick

from nyc would love to have some drinks and see where it goes.... wanna pound that corporate slut wife real deep

Lets make it happen