Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Creampies

How many cuckolds actually eat the creampies their wives' lovers make in their pussies? If you do eat, do you enjoy it? Is it done under the watchful supervision of the bull who is cucking you and made the creampie, or do you do it in private when your wife brings you the evidence of her lover's penetration and release?
I love watching hubby eat my cum out of her pussy.. but I realize that some are not ready for that, so I excuse myself to the bathroom to give them the time together. The glazed look in his eyes is a dead give away. Some, but not all, eventually come around and do it in the open. Then again, some wait for me to order him to do it.

Anyway, most eventually do!
Experienced White Bull

Dallas, TX

i eat it all and don't care who sees me do it, take a look at my pictures, the last ones were done in front of a group of people,

enjoy, i do
Last update on June 7, 1:46 pm by KRIS_AND_BARB.
have fun, i do
my husband had to be convinced to do it when we first started and he always waited till man left, but now he does it in front of man and he seems to enjoy it as much as i do
My personal favorite is for my husband to lick my pussy and the guys balls while I'm being fucked doggie. Most guys we've done this with get really excited and start fucking me very hard and fast. We love it when my lover fills my pussy with cum. The bigger the load the better. When he pulls out my husbands face is covered with cum as it gushes from my pussy. Then I like to sit up and rub my sopping wet pussy on his face while he licks. Some of my lovers like to watch cum oozing from my pussy. Some of my lovers like to let their cum covered cocks slip out of my pussy and fall on his face! I always laugh when I see his face covered with cum!
Always lick it clean when she brings it home or right as he pulls out. Like to be seen by him and actually like it better when he tells me to do it. We play with other couples as well and to have his wife watch and encourage me to clean her husbands cum from my wife is the biggest turn on one can get.
LetsPlayNaked Now!
Love making cuck clean up creampies! Love it better when Bull if forceful with him and holds his head down there until it's all cleaned up!
Ms. Mary n Ass slut cuck
Open_me_up: I must say, I do love putting my foot on the nape of his neck and holding him down in place on his wife's pussy 'till he's swallowed all my cum... LOL. I always tell 'em... "If you can't cut the mustard, you can always lick the jar!"

CheeksNsunset: All the cucks tell me my cum tastes better than their own. Might be a factor? But I love how you get off when he's eating you while I'm fucking you... just love feeling your powerful orgasms while my cock is deeeeeep inside you....
Experienced White Bull

Dallas, TX

thumbup I definitely love feeling of the tongue of my hubby on my clit while i'm fucked ... and once the guy cum, feeling my hubby's tongue cleaning me thumbup
Personally I feel that a cuck has not earned his cuck "wings" unless he eat the creampie. This is not to say he isn't a cuck, just like in the armed forces, there are privates and generals. I can say my friends, she has made me into a general. I eat in front of the bull, some I have to clean off with my mouth along with her help.

Onyx
Love those big cum filled cocks! Black couple into the cuckold lifestyle. Husband has a big hard dick, but enjoy watching me fuck other well-hung bulls. He is trained to clean up my cum soaked pussy and suck dick with me. Only if he does his job, will he be allowed sloppy seconds.

Prefer 40+ men, who are mature, fun, easy-going, and cool to be around.
Of course I ALWAYS dine and enjoy the cream pies. lapping the semen from another man/men that have fucked her is the best ever. I do it in the open, no reservations.
Helping White Women Realize their potential.
Just spent the weekwnd with wife and 10" lover; licked both their assholes till they came, took his second load straight in my mouth. sucked her clean and loved it...doublefucked her cunt, came at same time, took turns eating her pussy till it was empty....
I had thought about doing it but never brought up till one day she mentioned it. We were driving home from her lovers when she said she was needing to get home to clean up. I laughingly mentioned I would take care of it for her and we went from there with it. We talked more about it later and I told her I would try it on her next visit, I always go along, her idea. She must have talked to him about it because he thought it was great and he wanted to watch when I did it. Anyway when he finished I got down there. He must have been excited about it because he really unloaded a lot in her. It was so sexy and she loved it, so did he. After that for the next three times I was right there for her. Eventually I cleaned him also. She got really excited when she saw that, he liked it too. So we went with it. Love it all.....
I have many times with a few different girlfriends...love it but I must say licking them while they fuck is very hot for me and I do love how velvety a pussy feels full of cum.
Iluvslutts said...

I have many times with a few different girlfriends...love it but I must say licking them while they fuck is very hot for me and I do love how velvety a pussy feels full of cum.

Oh, and I love when someone licks us while we fuck... slurp the froth off my shaft and balls!
Experienced White Bull

Dallas, TX