Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Creampies

A wet dripping well fucked pussy looks so sexy how could you not dive in and lick and suck it?
W willdo
Alice said...

My personal favorite is for my husband to lick my pussy and the guys balls while I'm being fucked doggie. Most guys we've done this with get really excited and start fucking me very hard and fast. We love it when my lover fills my pussy with cum. The bigger the load the better. When he pulls out my husbands face is covered with cum as it gushes from my pussy. Then I like to sit up and rub my sopping wet pussy on his face while he licks. Some of my lovers like to watch cum oozing from my pussy. Some of my lovers like to let their cum covered cocks slip out of my pussy and fall on his face! I always laugh when I see his face covered with cum!
damn, I think I love you Alice lol
Last update on May 28, 10:37 pm by willdo.
W willdo
I always eat my wifes cum filled cunt when she returns home from her bull. Most exciting is when she was fucked only a short while before. I would love to eat her in front of her lover but she doesnt want to have me around. She says she needs her privacy.

To eat her cum filled cunt is humiliating. To know that a real man gave her the satisfaction she needs and that i am will never be able to give her that. But at the same time my dick is rock hard.

Daniel

My wife loves it when I clean her partner before I clean her.... she cums harder when I eat her cum filled pussy than she does when being fucked... She also loves to kiss me after I clean her so we can share all the cum...

willdo said...
damn, I think I love you Alice lol

I love being underneath my wife when shes getting fucked by a guy.  He usualy pulls out every so often to stick it in my mouth and the warm sweet taste of their mingled juices are a delicacy!  I clean them both then get him hard again to give her another load.... I love my job!!

My husband started to clean it when I got home, the first few times you said nothing, and ate and could taste the semen of another male and liked, one day with a lover I had, I was looking at me with desire and when my Amcho they ran into me, I asked my cuckold to come closer, I started to eat pussy and leave clean, since that day whenever we are with a male just cleaning the milk deposited in my

viva la vida cuckold

My wife loves beingvate before during after filled  with his , an mine once I get to fuck her , had one grab head and pump cpl pumps in mouth then back to filling her , we played with cpl my buddys I ended up esting her crem pie and licking his cock clean ,even if only doing her toy I get o lick her as she fucks it ....so yes in front of , yes its hot, yes yes yes 

I did eat my wife's cream pie but not with her lover in the room. I enjoyed it, it taste and smelled great. Only did this on three separate occasions and for some reason she won't do it anymore. That was three years ago

Lando said...
thats hot not had cock in ass had toy its hot we not had bbc yet 

My wife started me eating creampies early, while we were still dating.  It didn't take me long to get used to the taste, and now I love it.  I sometimes get to lick them both while he's fucking her, and I get to lick his cum off his cock when I'm done cleaning her pussy.  On our honeymoon, I took black cock up my ass for the first time, and I've never looked back.  I love it!

my wife would go out and get fucked without me knowing  at least she didnt think i new   but i did   and i loved eating her pussy when she got home , i waited up for her just so i could eat her pussy right away

Alice said...

My personal favorite is for my husband to lick my pussy and the guys balls while I'm being fucked doggie. Most guys we've done this with get really excited and start fucking me very hard and fast. We love it when my lover fills my pussy with cum. The bigger the load the better. When he pulls out my husbands face is covered with cum as it gushes from my pussy. Then I like to sit up and rub my sopping wet pussy on his face while he licks. Some of my lovers like to watch cum oozing from my pussy. Some of my lovers like to let their cum covered cocks slip out of my pussy and fall on his face! I always laugh when I see his face covered with cum!
you are a awesome hot wife your cuck is lucky to have you

I want my wife to do this but it is very unlikely to happen.  The best I can get is after I cum in my wife, way to fast by the way, to have her push me down to lick her pussy full of my cum.  Even better would be if she got me on my back and climbed on top of me and started grinding her wet pussy all over me face.

WIfe has never done anything to bring one home

I would be willing to try it at least

James Smith tscis5

I do every time, if sir is there then I clean him as well. I do love to lick them both while they fuck though!

If it feels good im in!

So far wife and I are only role playing the cuckould idea, but I have started going down on her right after I cum in her.  I think she is starting to like it more and more.  I definitely like it.  I have asked her to talk about being fucked by her overs while I am licking her pussy.