Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

wifes business trip and reawakening

My wife was headed to New Orleans for work and would be there a week. In the past I had tried to get her to take a lover; or at least try a new guy. She had almost conceded but ultimately didn't want to go through with it. She liked to tease me but couldn't see herself actually being with another man.

As much as I wanted it, I did not pressure her because at the end of the day, I want her to want it, not to be coerced into it. Nevertheless, about a week before she left I did throw out to her that should she meet up with a guy, that it would be ok if she wanted to test the waters. I added it was ok as long as she would be willing to tell me about it. As usual, she laughed me off not taking me seriously.

Gaby, Gabrielle actually, is a gorgeous Hispanic woman. She may not have the measurements of a supermodel but to me she still remains the hottest woman I've ever seen. She is 5'3" and has black hair and beautiful olive skin. Her nipples are like dark chocolate silver dollars and she loves to have them sucked. Her face is stunning and even with a few extra pounds, turns heads. Gaby has a classic beauty that even taller, thinner women are overtly jealous of.

We have been married for 15 years and she has given birth, naturally, to our three boys. Her breasts are B/C cups and despite breastfeeding three hungry boys, look amazing. Gaby tends to be rather conservative when it comes to sex. She was raised in a strict Hispanic Catholic household and although she no longer considers herself a Catholic, she retains a lot of the shame associated with sex. Trust me when I say I've put in a lot of work trying to relax her attitudes toward sex.

At this point in our marriage, Gaby does open up sexually from time to time but still tends to resort back to being a prude. A few months ago she did agree to try another man during sex but a week later shot it down; clearly, after a moment of sexual freedom, guilt and shame were back controlling her desires.

This brings me back to her trip. She left on a Tuesday and was to be gone a week for work. Being a classy fashionista she had several new outfits for the trip. None were as revealing as I would hope but sexy nonetheless. When she left that morning, we kissed and I whispered that if she ends up wanting to dip her feet into a new pool, I'd be fine with it...I added "as long as you call me and leave the phone on while you're swimming..." She chuckled and gave me another kiss and then was on her way.

Later that evening she called me around 11:30 to wish me a good night. She had to get up early and wanted to talk to me before bed. She said she was already missing me and wished I was there with her. I told her to enjoy the freedom of having the bed, and covers, to herself and to have fun despite the fact that she had a lot of work to do.

Later the next day she called me around 5:30 while I was headed home from work. She said that she didn't really want to, but that she had to host a client party that night. She had done this before and she knew she would not be getting to bed anytime soon. She wanted to say good night now because she wouldn't be free to call until 1 or 1:30 in the morning and she knew I'd be fast asleep.

I use my cell phone as my alarm and it woke me from a dead ... the following morning, or so I thought. It took me a few seconds but I realized that my phone was ringing and saw it was Gaby. It was 2:37am! I answered and clearly recognized Gaby had been drinking. She wanted to call me and tell me how much she missed me and wanted me there with her. I was glad to hear from her but was tired and clearly not in the same frame of mind as her. After letting her ... talk to me for a while I tried to ease the conversation to an end point. After telling her good night and that I loved her about 50 times it seemed as though I might be able to get off the phone. As I was about to hang up, she blurted out "Andy!...I have to tell you something...I kissed a guy tonight."

That was all I needed to hear. I was on this call for the long haul! I don't remember exactly what I said but I'm sure it included Who when where what happened etc. Gaby had met a friend of one of her clients, Kevin. He seemed interested in her as soon as he met her. As the night went on and ... flowed, she saw him as she left the bathroom in the hallway. After a few minutes of pretty hard flirting, she and Kevin went around the corner and made out for a good 10 minutes before she gathered her senses and was able to nicely make it clear she didn't want more than that. Kevin was a real gentleman. She said he was cool about it and walked her back to the party telling her he hoped he would get to see her at the convention in the next few days.

I was stunned. Gaby had broken the chains of religious shame and guilt and had followed her own path. I had to have details. They of course french kissed and Kevin's hands massaged and squeezed her ass from outside her skirt. Kevin was a black man in his mid 30s. He wasn't very tall, Gaby guessed he was 5'7" or 5'8". He had a muscular/stocky build. He had large hands and she described how he held her firmly as their tongues explored each other.

I asked her how she felt. She admitted it was fun but said she couldn't do anything more. She was still ... and was clearly about to fall asleep on the phone so as much as I wanted to hear more, I wished my wonderful wife a good night and jacked off thinking about her little rendezvous before falling asleep.

The following day I could not concentrate at work and kept thinking about her. That night I could not get hold of her. She texted me and said she had to attend another party as a guest this time. I replied that I hope she has as much fun as she did last night. All I got back was a

At about 12:30am my phone rang. Excited I answered. Gaby said "I'm going to bed" and then there was silence. The phone didn't cut off so listened. I could hear her walking in her room and it sounded like she was arranging her clothes or something. I assumed she was ... and had failed to hang up. Just like most people, I had to listen in like a ... on my own wife...

About a minute later I heard a knock and could hear my wife get off the bed

Gaby: "Hi how are you"

Kevin: "Baby you look hot."

"I'm wearing the lingerie you bought me, come in"

"You know baby you won't be wearing it for long but before you take it off, I want to take some pictures"

"Sure"

I then hear Kevin direct my wife to various poses while I hear his camera firing. I'm rock hard listening to this and I can tell my wife is loving this. She is normally so self-conscious about her body I can't believe she is doing this.

"Ok baby, lower your bra strap and slowly expose yourself"

From his reaction I can tell that my wife is now exposing her breasts to an unknown man and is letting him photograph her as well!

"ok, take the bra off and just let your titties hang free. All right... Perfect!"

"I didn't tell you to rub yourself down their yet girl did I? Well go ahead now, I mean you got me hard."

Gaby: "I want your cock"

"not yet girl. Come here"

I could hear some whispers and it seemed pretty clear they were embraced and kissing passionately. I'd later find out that the bulge in his pants was rubbing against her black lace panties and making her gush. She said he kissed her for a few minutes more. I then heard him say:

"I can tell you want some action girl so go ahead and take off those soaked panties" And then my wife stood there completely undressed as I heard Kevin begin to pose her again and snap more pictures. “So baby, you have a boyfriend?”
“I’m married”
“... girl where’s your husband? “
“He’s at home, a thousand miles away.”
“Well he doesn’t know what he’s missing. I mean if I was married to you, I wouldn’t let you out of my sight. OK now I want you to spread your legs and get that pussy some air while I finish up with these pictures. Take off your wedding ring…now put it in your pussy…yeah just like that. Ok now take it off and put is on the bed stand, you won’t need it tonight. Do you have any pictures of your husband?”
“I have one of my husband with my boys in my purse.”

“Get it out, I want to see it.”
I can hear my wife getting her purse and showing him the picture.
“Well none of these guys know that their wife and mom is about to get fucked by a black cock tonight.” Kevin said jokingly
“ok gaby these are the last pictures I’m going to take, come over here and take me out, my dick needs some air too!”
I then heard Gaby say “oh my god Kevin it is so big. I don’t know if I can take it.” His camera continued to fire.
“So its bigger than your hubby’s “
“God yes! I’m not sure but it may be double his size. Oh my god Kev...”
I later found out that this was the point where he shoved the tip of his monster into Gaby’s mouth. Gaby said she was eventually to get almost half of Kevin into her mouth. She sucked him for a couple of minutes before they went 69 and his black tongue probed her clit and birth canal. While Kevin licked my wife’s pussy, he inserted his long index finger gently into her asshole. She had never wanted any anal play and I could not believe she let him in. Kevin took my wife’s anal cherry!
Gaby said she came while he ate her out and wanted to be fucked so bad.
“Kevin, I want you to fuck me , please, FUCK ME!”
“I’m just putting this rubber on baby”
“Forget the rubber Kevin please just STICK YOUR DICK IN ME! You can pull out when you need to cum”
As Kevin began to insert himself I could hear my wife moan like she never had before. She later said that just the helmet of his cock head stretched her more than I do when I’m completely in her.
“OH MY GOD KEVIN THAT FEELS SO GOOD. STRETCH MY PUSSY MORE THAN MY HUSBAND!”
“Baby I’m almost halfway in but before I keep on with fucking you, you have to tell me whose cock you like better, mine or your husband’s”
“Oh my god Kevin, you’ve fucked me with half your dick for half a stroke and you’re already better than my husband! Now please put that ... inside me. “
With that she let out a moan/scream I will never forget. She took the rest of Kevin’s almost 9” and 2” thick cock all the way. She said he had huge balls too that she loved to feel as he probed her depths with is black rod. She described the heat of his cock in her and how she felt his head reach areas of her that I certainly hadn’t ever touched. In fact, he hit areas she had never hit masturbating either.
Gaby said she could not believe his size, she could not believe she was actually doing this. She couldn’t believe she actually was enjoying this so much and was surprised by her raw inner sexual self. All of these emotions hit her as she enjoyed her first orgasm on another man’s cock in over 15 years and she burst into tears. I could hear Kevin pause with concern that he was hurting her. She continued to cry but was able to tell him they are tears of joy and that he should definitely not stop. While sobbing she was able to get out:
“in fact, fuck me harder”
I then got to hear a different moan, it was the moan of all those emotions and tears as Kevin’s thick black penis pounded Gaby’s cunt hard. She continued to cry and moan and tell him never to stop. My wife soon had her second orgasm on Kevin’s cock and the tears continued to flow as her vagina stretched to accept his manhood.
“Kevin! I love my husband but this is the BEST FUCK I’VE EVER HAD! I DON’T CARE WHO KNOWS! I WANT EVERYONE IN THIS FUCKING HOTEL TO KNOW THAT KEVIN MICHAELS IS FUCKING ME, GABY MARTINEZ, BETTER THAN I’VE EVER BEEN FUCKED BEFORE!”
Later Gaby admitted that she not only loved his cock but also loved him too for helping bring out her sexual personae. I’m not sure if it was the way she said it but surprisingly I was not at all jealous to share my wife’s love with Kevin.
“baby if you mean it, I want you to pick between this (I later found out that he had picked up our picture and held it in front of her face) or THIS (with that he thrusted hard into Gaby’s pussy. ) You have to choose, do you want your husband and boys or do you want me!”
With almost zero hesitation Gaby screamed YOU! KEVIN I WANT YOU. I’LL LEAVE MY FAMILY FOR YOU AND YOUR COCK! I’LL BE YOUR FUCKING WHORE ! PLEASE JUST KEEP FUCKING ME!
As I had suspected (and hoped) neither of them actually meant this for real, but they were both caught up in the heat of the moment and just dropped their filters.
The one thing Gaby did mean was when she told Kevin that she had to have his cum inside her. I soon realized that it had been an hour and he was still fucking her. Gaby eventually lost count of the number of times she came. She still cannot believe she was able to cum so much in one night. Eventually Kevin moaned that he had to cum.
“MAKE ME PREGNANT YOU BLACK MOTHERFUCKER!”
With that I could hear Kevin moan hard as he was releasing his cum deep inside Gaby’s worn out pie. Gaby said he stayed hard and inside her for another 10 minutes or so as they cuddled and whispered to each other, laughing occasionally and praising each other. She laid there in his embrace, his hot and still erect penis trapping his baby-making serum deep against Gaby’s cervix. She again was moved to tears as she realized that she loved another man in addition to her husband and was worried she had gone too far. She picked up the phone and sobbing she said :
“Andy, I’m so sorry…”
I cut her off:
“There is nothing to be sorry about Gaby; I’m so glad to see…I mean hear you let loose like that. It was beautiful and I wouldn’t trade it for anything”
Overcome with joy and relief Gaby then began to cry uncontrollably as all of those different emotions hit her. It was at this time that Kevin slowly pulled his snake from my wife and brought it to her mouth. He gently but forcefully pushed his cum covered unit into my wife’s crying mouth and I got to hear the truly unique sound of my sobbing wife with a 9” cock down her throat. This time she took amost all of his pleasure log into her mouth. I could hear Kevin say:
“tears of joy or not, I can’t leave here knowing you’re crying so I’m going to fuck those tears off your face!”
Gaby said with that he grabbed the back of her head and began to fuck her mouth. Just as he said, her tears stopped and he continued to jam his dick further and further into her face. She said he eventually got the whole dick in and she could feel his thick head stretching her throat. She admitted it was a real exercise in forcing herself to relax enough to be able to take such a big penis in her throat. She loved that his huge balls battered her chin as his large hands continued to pull her face onto his manhood. Soon and without much warning he moaned and pulled Gaby’s head hard onto his cock as he shot his second load into my wife’s throat. He did not release for several seconds as pulse after pulse of his salty semen coated the inside of Gaby’s head. Although it had been difficult to control herself from choking on his meat, Gaby later said she felt a sense of disappointment and longing as he slowly slid his now softening dick from her throat and mouth. He had released so deep that she did not taste much of him on her tongue but said after he left , she had a beautiful and funny cum-burp and it gave her a warm feeling to taste him.
Despite her request, Kevin did not impregnate Gaby that night. We did meet up with him again but that is a story for another day…
Hot story... and well written. Keep up the good work. thumbup1
~*jamie*~
nice story I read it all the way
The ... from the Middle East

Sounds like she had a great trip and you got to enjoy it as well. Good for both of you!

Great reading ... Thanks ...

A "No Strings Attached" Very Experienced Bull Male, Looking to "Play" with Hotwives and their cucky hubbies. Hung Bull Cock (Always) Love being naked, showing off and have enjoyed the lifestyle since the early 80's. Love Playing one on one, with Female(s), Couple(s), Group, Being Involved In An Orgy or A Bull For A Cuckold Couple (My Favorite Situation). I'm In My 50's (Look And Feel As Though I'm In My Early Forties), 6'4", 8 1/2 " Shaved, Cut, DDF, Dirty Blond, Blue Eyed, Pure Bred German, Well Educated and Love Sex. I Have no Problem With Pictures Being Taken, Movies Made Or The Hubby/BF Joining In On The Fun With The Wife Or Girlfriend And I. I'm Not The Least "Homophobic", Just Love To Enjoy The Time At Hand And Will Always Be A "_No-Strings-Attached-Male (A "Third Wheel" Who "Fills In The Blanks"). If Any Of This Stirs An Interest..... Please, Don't Hesitate To Get "In Touch!" ... AdkinsTxBull (Allen)