Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

99.9% is white that are cucks

Yes i think it because most of us are hung like a 3 year old. But there are most white women will marry us knowing she needs more there 3ins to be satifty after putting up with a no dick husband as my self...But i was the one to say to her i want u to have other men that are bigger than me that just about every man on earth.. when she seen i had a little hard on just telling her there on my knees naked .She was laughing and new she was in full control from then on.... As seeing that she and i knew that the black cocks are so much more bigger,thicker,uncut,with big black baby making balls. We both became two white bitch ... in heat wanting to serve there big cocks any way they would allow us.... and have been ever since....
total here to find white women to serve them to superior black men. as he has his way with both of us. have a hot young bbc loving dom mistress that i serve now.
 like this.
I wouldn't say that %99.9 of cucks are white. I personally remember having chatted with at least two black cuckolds. I do agree that white cucks are definitely the majority though.
~*jamie*~
Well.. all I can say is... I've cucked at least a half dozen black men (all black wives... all cheaters) without their knowledge... as one wife told me as I slid inside her, "Oh, I just knew you'd have a big dick"
LOL
Experienced White Bull

Dallas, TX

like this.
I AM SORRY you my be one of the 1% sir and other that can't compare to should bow down and allow there wifes to have the biggest and best sex sir.
total here to find white women to serve them to superior black men. as he has his way with both of us. have a hot young bbc loving dom mistress that i serve now.
The hung white Bulls are definitely making a good case here! It looks like at least part of your hypothesis is busted ldsjlt. White does not automatically mean small. Also, while I agree that cuckolds, in general, are not well-endowed, I do have to confess that I'm not one of them. I'm a white, sissy cuck, and I'm rather well-hung. I'm probably not normal in that regard.
~*jamie*~
sorry i am just talking about what i am an are seeing myself sorry you don't agree .maybe it what a want it to be
Actually, I do agree with you, just not to your extreme. The way that you perceive it is what matters the most.
~*jamie*~
I have no idea about the percentages but assume there are cucks in all races, and good bulls of all races to take care of their wives. Some just prefer a certain race though it seems and we certainly hear more about white wives prefering the black bulls. I would assume the cuck would service what ever bull his wife choose.

Well, I love to fuck the 0.1% of Black Cuckold  Hotwifes. 

Experienced White Bull

Dallas, TX

mine is a small white one in chastity

James Smith tscis5