Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Cuckoldspace Updates for 2011 through 2012

Its come that time to clean up unwanted space again.
Effective immediately will be removing dead profiles from cuckoldspace.net. What this means is that members that have not access the site since 2009 or late 2010 profiles will be deleted from the system.

Cutting away these ghost profiles will help the community grow and foster for members will be able to find actual active members on the site without having to see tons of dead profiles. This also include fake profiles.

Soon the video approval system will be active for several users have been uploading commercial videos to the site.

Also New Andriod and Iphone apps will be available with a new photo and video up-loader. Yes that means you iphone users will get a app this time around. You will be able to hit record and upload video straight to the site from your cell phones. Cant wait to use the feature myself.

Biggest change you will all see 1st will be a complete redesign of the site and menu system.

Later Changes include complete redone group system, forum, upgrade to html5 video player, able to watch videos from mobile phone more easier, new invite feature, open social support,facebook login, and tons of more features we will announce as we continue updating the site.

IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS AS TO FEATURES OR THINGS WE COULD TO MAKE THE SITE BETTER FEEL FREE TO MAKE IT KNOWN IN THIS POST. IF YOU WANT YOUR VOICE HEARD NOW THE TIME TO DO IT
The ... from the Middle East
sounds great for me
Sounds good to me as well!
i agree thanks!!!! sounds good to me also!!
It is the downfall of alot of sites to have inactive members still listed. I would rather be part of a smaller tight knit group than a huge one that no one participates in.

Im with you.
Sounds good.
Your email leaves ambiguous whether receivers of it are to cleansed or will remain. How is one to know?
sounds great
Keep em cummin. I would like to see an option to view a profile when in the video chat room. Should be able to click and go to someones profile in a new window right from chat.

Thanks for everything
Sluts
Sounds good to us.
we don't get to log in often just due to work commitments, but would like to stay members !
Oh yeah i forgot to add that we will have a IM system so you can talk to your friends live
The ... from the Middle East
Out with the old in with new.