Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Got my second taste of BBC!!

After a lot of flakes and weirdo's, we finally hooked up with a playmate. He was in town on business, so we met at his hotel bar. Early 40's, tall, good shape and a sly smile. He said he was ok with hubby getting a front row seat...and within 20 minutes we went up to his room!

I was shaking by the time we got there. I had to have my husband stand behind me and keep me steady once we were in the room. He took off his shirt, hubby took my shirt and bra off. His pants went down...and the bulge in his underwear was already intimidating! Hubby got my pants off and then he got naked.

Holy .... He was nearly as thick as my wrist! I didn't even worry about my panties, I dropped to my knees with my face inches away from his cock. He didn't let me touch it. He grabbed my hair with one hand and slowly stroked his cock with the other...he would rub it against my face, around my lips but held my head still. He then had my husband come closer and told him to watch. He told me to look him in the eye and open my mouth. Then, very slowly, he finally fed me his cock while staring right into my eyes.

The knowing smile he had, the firm grip on my hair and that he made sure my husband got a front row seat made my pussy so fucking wet. He pushed his cock in till I gagged, then he stopped and made me open my eyes again before he pushed deeper. I couldn't see him through the tears but I kept my eyes open. Eventually he got balls deep down my throat! He let me gasp and cough finally. He told me I was a pretty good cocksucker and I actually asked him to do it again! I didn't care about the gagging and all that, I felt like I needed to do better. He started in again but this time he had my husband push on the back of my head, making me take this man's thick cock so deep.

After about 5-10 minutes of that, he let me up, got my panties off and had me get on his bed on all 4s. I told him I wanted to watch his cock slide in me, but he said I had to earn it. So the very first time BBC entered my pussy, I couldn't see it! Even though I was wet as hell, he still added lube and I was grateful by the time he had gotten only an inch in. He was SO thick I was really nervous...but just like my throat, he was slow and deliberate. By the time he had gotten all the way in (felt like up in my stomach), I was begging him to really start fucking me. I could not believe how easily he brought the slut out of me but I didn't care.

He asked if I was now his BBC slut and I said yes. He said I should tell my husband, so I turned and looked at my hubby and said I was this man's BBC slut. He laughed and started going at it. OMG. I kept feeling him deep in my guts! And I was SO stretched wide! My husband started making out with me, telling how hot I looked with a BBC deep in my pussy. I came so hard and loud my husband pushed a pillow into my face!

He wasn't done yet....but first he had me take a cool shower. I though he was being nice, but the cool water made my pussy tighten up again. So when he put me on my back and let me watch his amazing cock enter me, it felt even more intense than the first time! It also made me cum in a minute or two. This time he didn't let up. He just kept pounding me, the whole time watching my face. After awhile my pussy was really hurting but I didn't want to stop. He kept fucking me till he saw tears running down my face. That's when he finally pulled out...then straddled my chest and fed me his cock again.

He told me I was a good slut because I didn't ask to stop but kept taking it. And because I was good, I would get to swallow. With that he just pushed his dick into my throat and I could feel him cumming HARD. Feeling that thick head pulsing, shooting literally down my throat....it felt amazing. He brought the slut out of me....and I didn't back down!

We hung around for about 30 minutes afterwards, had a couple drinks and then, because my husband was such a good sport, he told him to fuck my mouth before we left. I was made to kneel and he told my husband to just grab my hair and fuck his new slut in the mouth. And he did! Didn't take him long at all to come. There was something really kinky about being "given" to my husband...it sort of cemented my new status as a slut.

My throat and pussy were sore for 4 days. TOTALLY worth all the hassles to finally get fucked right.

J
Hot story! Conngrats on getting you second taste of BBC! tongue_smilie
~*jamie*~
congrats thx for sharing
The ... from the Middle East
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah
kiss kiss,
Diva
Love it...great story!
Never say never!

For more fun, check out my tumblr site at: http://drmilky.tumblr.com/
Keep draining those black balls, baby!