Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Dixie Went Black

I had just dried off from a shower when the phone rang. I answered and it was my wife, Dixie, on the other end of the line. This in itself wasn’t odd but I can’t say the same for the rest of the call. She asked what I had been doing and I told her I had just got a shower. Then she asked if I was dressed and I told her not yet. Now before I go on, let me explain that my wife and I have always been a bit “kinky” sexually, at least by social standards, but we looked at it more as exploration and enjoying a big part of our relationship to the fullest. But her next question set me back on my heels a bit though. She asked if I had shaved and when I responded that I had she asked “every where”? I said no just my face as I usually do, her response was to “make sure I was hairless from head to toe when she got home”. Now at that time my hair was mid shoulder length, blonde, at only 5’4” tall and a slim 125 pounds it was clear the look she wanted me to display. I was also told to wear nothing but a pair of cut off jeans that left very little to the imagination. My mind was filled with one thought, what is she up to but the topper came when I was informed that she was bringing a friend from work home and with out a good by the clicked and she was gone.

None the less I did as she told me. By the time it was close to time for her shift to end I was smooth as a baby’s bottom head to foot. Shorts on that left me where I had to pull balls and tiny cock back between my legs so they didn’t hang out. I had redone my hair and blow dried it so that it was full and flowing down my back. Other than the lack of breasts I was shocked at just how feminine I looked when I checked myself in the mirror. I grabbed a beer and took a seat to watch TV until she arrived, my mind still a blur trying to figure out what she was up too.

Now in the early ‘90s in the deep south it was still socially unacceptable for white women to have a relationship with a black man sexual or otherwise. That combined with the fact that my wife had always professed to her lack of desire to be with a black man in any intimate way and not really fond of black men in general when the door finally opened and standing beside her was a mid twenty’s looking black man. I felt a blush rise from waist to my face as I realized I was staring and that he knew it. Then I remembered how I looked sitting there and I’m sure I was brighter that a hundred watt light blub.

As they came in and Dixie closed and locked the door I couldn’t take my eyes off the man with her. He was around six foot, lean and muscular a bulge along his right thigh that was huge. His skin was smooth and very dark. He was perfectly male. As I glanced over to Dixie her eyebrow was cocked and there was a smirk on her lovely full lips.

As she introduced the hunk next to her as Sammy and told me with a wicked giggle to get them drinks she began unbuttoning her uniform top and said that she was going to get a shower leaving a trail clothes behind her. With a wiggle of her full firm ass just as she vanished into the bath her panties landed on my head and she laughed hard as told me check those out. They were soaked with her juices and her scent made my little dick twitch. I picked up the rest of her clothes and the wetness was also on the inside of the thighs on her uniform pants and the center almost as wet as the panties. Very seldom had I ever seen her that wet.

I dumped her clothes in the hamper and got a whisky for Sammy and a beer for me. I took them back to living room where he was sitting down which made it even harder to hide my growing arousal in the almost nothing I was wearing. Thankfully, it wasn’t very long until the shower stopped and the blow drier was running. I took her, her drink and started to ask her what was up when her index finger covered my lips and I got thank you now go sit down, which I did.

I went to the chair I usually sat in and plopped down taking a sip of beer as I did. For a while I sat sipping my beer and making small talk with Sammy. It didn’t take long to see how some one could be taken quickly under his spell. He was sharp, witty and very intelligent along with the good looks. Dixie came out, her 38dd’s and gorgeous ass swayed seductively as her nude body moved. Her make-up alluring but not over done. She went to him and placed a soft kiss on his lips the whispered some thing in his ear. She took his hand and he stood up as she turned to me and motioned me over with a finger. I was told get a kitchen chair and place it at the bedroom door. When I got back with the chair they were in the bedroom, the door left with a small opening between door and jam. I sat the chair where she had pointed out and sat down.

By now it was dark and the room was dark except for the soft glow of candles. Not that it made any difference though. The crack in the door only allowed me to view a little of the bedroom wall and not much else. In some ways that was maddening in self but added to the fact I could hear everything clearly was excruciatingly painful. My little boiclit felt like it was going to erupt and my balls ached with need, were tight and swollen and they hadn’t even began to have sex.

It was torture and hypnotic at the same time. It was like I knew what every sound was. I could hear the kissing as they progressed to deep tongue lashing of passion, I could vision her pulling him to her as she pressed her body tight to his, telling him it was his to take, to use, the sound of him moving down her neck, down to her large titflesh. I could vision him taking her hard large nipple deep into his mouth in an assault of lust and as he does I hear her movement as she presses her tits up in offering to him. I hear her almost orgasmic moan as he tells her what juicy white cunt she has, what a large hard clit she has, all the time her whimpers of desire getting louder. Then she gasped like she wanted to drain the air from the room and I have no doubt that one of his thick fingers had entered her tight swollen pussy. It’s a sound I’m very familiar with but were there doubt it ended with her crying out “PLEASE more, Oh god please baby open me wide for you”. I thought I would fall off the chair, my tiny cock twitching, oozing and jerking as I heard it all.

He laughed as he asked her, “Are you a needy little white slut, begging me for some thing”?

With out hesitation she blurted out, “Oh god yes, PLEASE another finger, PLEASEEEEESSSSS”. Her voice cut short as he gave her what she asked for and she cried out in pleasure, giving her thanks and all else he wanted of her to him. When the third finger spread her cunt even farther I could hear her first orgasm rising in her throat, I could hear her ass thrusting up to meet her lover’s fingers with loud wet sloppy contact as their flesh met. Each deep penetration into her tight drenched cunt sent her closer and closer to her cum until finally she screamed in guttural filthy words to him.

“OH fuckkkkkk, I beg you PLEASE give me that huge black cock. PLEASE fill my tight white pussy full of dick, oh god please I want your big black cock in me!!!!!”

I heard the loud pop as he removed his fingers from her tight wet hole. I heard her moan out at the empty feeling she was left with. I heard him tell her to clean his fingers and the slurping sucking sounds she made as she did what he told her. I saw the shadow flicker as he raised her feet to spread her, leave her vulnerable to his wishes and what ever demented desire crossed his mind.

In a stern controlling voice he demanded, “Put your hands behind your knees and spread that ... wide”. It seemed I could see the smile on his lips as he spoke again. Then I hear the splat, splat, splat as he smacked her wet swollen cunt with his big dick as the words came out. I could hear the rise and fall of her body as she tried to capture his meat with her pussy, making him laugh wicked.

She moaned out, OH FUCK PLEASE!!!!! give it to me”.

“Tell me what you want! NOW! You little white slut!”

What I heard her say next almost put me in the floor. The way he had so easily had her in his control was beyond belief, some thing no one had done to her before as long as I’d known her.

Between the gasp and moans from his playing and teasing she spoke clearly sincerely. “I want you to own me with that big black cock, I want you to use me for your pleasure. I want to be your white slut whore, I want to give you my holes to own. Please open me pleaseeeeee. I wanted to feel that big dick in me since I first got a glimpse of it. I need it at work. I need please fuck me make me for your fuck meat, I’m begging you please”

“So you been peeking at my dick slut”
“Yes it’s so beautiful and I need it so fucking bad, please let me have it. I need that huge cock not that little thing of my husbands, pleaseeeee fuck me”

She moaned loud and I knew that he had entered her. I heard as her hands slapped against his back. I heard the wet sloppy splat as their bodies met, then her scream out in pure animal passion.

“OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSS!!!!! Take!!! It belongs to you now, I’m all yours baby all yours”

As I listed to them, to her continuous sounds of pleasure and orgasm, her begging for more, for him to take her deeper and deeper, the wet sloppy sounds of her tight fuck hole being ravished my mind raced. I had never pleased her, my cock was too small after this would be useless to her but it seems that was the case anyway. What would happen now?

It seemed like he was trying to fuck her through the bed, and she was more than glad to let him, their pace was wild and furious. It was obvious he was ready to dump his seed in his new toy. I could tell from the loud slamming of their flesh when it met that she was working hard to suck his big cock dry with her slut hole, to take every drop of the black seed deep in her needy cunt.

I couldn’t believe it the fucking grew more intense. The sounds of their flesh slamming together filled the house. Wet sloppy slaps of human flesh meeting viciously joined her cries of need and pleasure.

In a harsh demanding voice he asked her. “You want to be a cum dump, filled with black cum, let those big swollen balls and hard cock fill your white whore hole, feel me running out of your cunt and over your tiny little asshole? DO YOU?”

OH PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE YESSSSSSSSSSSS GOD!!! I want it so fucking bad. I’m begging you give it to me, all of it! I’m yours pleaseeeee, I beg you,” I heard it in her voice and I could almost see the tears fall down her face as she realized what had happened. All those years of fighting it were over, she was nothing more than a big black cock whore now and had owned it as hers.

It seemed they came for ten minutes, grinding moans of his cum filling her, her cries of orgasm the more cum he filled her with.

To be continued
All rights reserved by FWD