Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

My first BBC

My first time with a black man was with a guy who is 39 yrs old. We met him on Adult Friend Finder and was amazed that he had a body that most 25 year olds would want. He is married and in the military which was perfect for my situation since I love to fuck bareback and he was able to show proof he was tested. He was the oldest man I have fucked, previously I had fucked a 30 yr old guy. Anyway when we met for drinks which he insisted on we talked and got to know each other and after awhile he asked my husband if he could talk to me alone for 15 minutes. My husband agreed and went and sat at the bar. Well our new friend proceeded to compliment me on my looks, and he asked me if I was doing this for my husband or if it was something that I really wanted. I told him that it was somethiing I had fantasied about for a long time and that the decision was totally mine, but my only concern was his size (9.5" and thick) and that I wasn't sure I could take all of him. The largest I had fucked was 7.5" and not even close to as thick as this man was. He then touched my hand and told me that it was going to be an honor for him to be my first BBC and that he would make sure that I had the best fuck I could ever have imagined and to not worry about his size that he would take his time opening me up and that he knew exactly what he was doing and that by the time he penetrated me I would be able to take all of him. His confidence in his abilities was a super turn on for me and the whole conversation sealed the deal. I have fucked him 10 times over the last 9 months or so he is the only BBC that I have had. My only problem is that with him being married I don't get to fuck him as often as I would like. Oh by the way he is the best fuck I have ever had and if you would have told me 2.5 years ago when we started swinging that I would fuck a guy his age I would have said absolutely not.

Topics: BBC, first, Bull

Nice story, glad to hear you were rewarded for being open minded about age. 

Great story, thanks for sharing.

Nice story ...

A "No Strings Attached" Very Experienced Bull Male, Looking to "Play" with Hotwives and their cucky hubbies. Hung Bull Cock (Always) Love being naked, showing off and have enjoyed the lifestyle since the early 80's. Love Playing one on one, with Female(s), Couple(s), Group, Being Involved In An Orgy or A Bull For A Cuckold Couple (My Favorite Situation). I'm In My 50's (Look And Feel As Though I'm In My Early Forties), 6'4", 8 1/2 " Shaved, Cut, DDF, Dirty Blond, Blue Eyed, Pure Bred German, Well Educated and Love Sex. I Have no Problem With Pictures Being Taken, Movies Made Or The Hubby/BF Joining In On The Fun With The Wife Or Girlfriend And I. I'm Not The Least "Homophobic", Just Love To Enjoy The Time At Hand And Will Always Be A "_No-Strings-Attached-Male (A "Third Wheel" Who "Fills In The Blanks"). If Any Of This Stirs An Interest..... Please, Don't Hesitate To Get "In Touch!" ... AdkinsTxBull (Allen)

Great story! Hope you get to start seeing him more often.