Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

caught sucking a cock ,beat up then cuckolded

Poll: should I be a cuckold husband?
March 26, 2013 by

My now cuckoldress wife Amy ,after coming home early from her job at the gym ,caught me in her panties and garterbelt and bra while on m knees sucking our gay neighbor David Feminos cock ,andher being very buff and muscled from working out at her gym an teaching omens self defense classes ,easily kicked my sissy ass and knocked me out cold ,then wrote on my now stripped naked body by her knocked out cold by amy and then posed my out cold body up against the loor boards and took pictures of me laid out and knocked out cold by her showing my full face and tiny cock and as she says no balls ,for all her friends to see and has cuckolded me since that day ,has me n panties 24/7 and suckig her friends cocks and makes me sit in the corner of the bedroom in my panties as she gets laid by real men with real size cocks ,giving her as she says a real climax and sexual satisfaction ,which I could never do and maks me jerk off and then suck her lovers cock clean after he has used it in my wifes pussy

and  like this.

My 9" BWC loves to "play" anytime ... Allen  (AdkinsTxBull)

A "No Strings Attached" Very Experienced Bull Male, Looking to "Play" with Hotwives and their cucky hubbies. Hung Bull Cock (Always) Love being naked, showing off and have enjoyed the lifestyle since the early 80's. Love Playing one on one, with Female(s), Couple(s), Group, Being Involved In An Orgy or A Bull For A Cuckold Couple (My Favorite Situation). I'm In My 50's (Look And Feel As Though I'm In My Early Forties), 6'4", 8 1/2 " Shaved, Cut, DDF, Dirty Blond, Blue Eyed, Pure Bred German, Well Educated and Love Sex. I Have no Problem With Pictures Being Taken, Movies Made Or The Hubby/BF Joining In On The Fun With The Wife Or Girlfriend And I. I'm Not The Least "Homophobic", Just Love To Enjoy The Time At Hand And Will Always Be A "_No-Strings-Attached-Male (A "Third Wheel" Who "Fills In The Blanks"). If Any Of This Stirs An Interest..... Please, Don't Hesitate To Get "In Touch!" ... AdkinsTxBull (Allen)

you should do all of the above , its no shame in being a sissy cuck. I am and love my life. Be proud and have a great life. Besides you know you love cock as much as you love your wife. I do and accept it.