Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Lustfyre Erotica #1

Lustfyre Erotica 1

BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

It was my birthday and I called home when I was done with work. My fiancé, Joe, said that was great and that I should hurry home because he had made some great plans for my birthday.

When I arrived home I found a trail of rose petals leading from the door, up the stairs and into the bathroom. The lights were off but there were dozens of candles lit. The bathtub was full of steaming hot water scented with my favorite perfume, Obsession. I found a note on the mirror that said: 

Enjoy - get dressed and then come find me. 

Joe

I quickly stripped and eased my body into the tub. The hot water felt glorious on my body. I washed myself leisurely, enjoying the feeling of my soapy hands sliding over my skin. I finished washing and then got out, dried myself off and went into the bedroom. On the bed was a new negligee. It was sheer black with a bra like bodice. The skirting came down just far enough to cover my ass. Joe had also placed my pearl necklace and earrings out for me to wear. After dressing I went back into the bathroom and brushed my hair and put on my makeup, including Joe's favorite bright red glossy lipstick.

Pleased with my appearance I went downstairs to find Joe. I found him in the living room. Music was playing, more candles were burning and the lights were down low, but it was still very easy to see his smiling approval. I walked over to him and he handed me a drink. Joe kissed me gently and handed me a single red rose saying, " Happy birthday sexy. I love you". I thanked him and told him that this was all so wonderful. With an evil glint in his eyes he said, "This is just the beginning".

We sat and cuddled for a while talking, laughing, drinking and kissing. After I had had a couple of drinks Joe told me he had a surprise for me. He said, "Turn your back to me and promise me you'll go along with whatever happens".

I turned around and with excitement in my voice said I'd do anything he had planned. Joe then put a black silk scarf over my eyes, tying it behind my head. My pulse began to race. What kind of surprise could this be? ? I then felt his hot breath on my neck just before he started kissing me. His lips then began to move up to my ear. I gasped as I felt the electric touch of his lips. I then felt his hands on my shoulders moving down and around my body, finally coming to rest on my breasts. He began kneading and caressing my full breasts. My nipples quickly began to harden from his attentions.

Joe whispered into my ear, "Stand up and move in front of me with your back to me." I followed his command. I then felt Joe's hands on my ass. Being blindfolded added so much intensity to every touch. He told me to spread my legs and move back. I did this, straddling his legs. Joe's fingers continued caressing my ass then followed the crack down and forward, finding my cunt. "Oh my, you're already all hot and wet. I've got just the thing for that." His hands moved to my hips and began pulling me back onto his lap. I felt his hard cock slide between my cunt lips, the head rubbing my clit as it moved past. He raised me up again and then down. This time his cock slid into my hungry cunt. It felt so wonderful having his rock hard cock buried deep in my hot cunt. His hips moved up and down, pressing his cock hard into me. Joe pushed me up again and a little forward. This made the slick head of his cock press against the opening to my ass.  I pushed against his cock, all slick from my wet cunt. Oh,... it felt so wonderful. Joe pulled me back so that I was leaning against his chest. His hands once again began fondling my breasts. He pulled them out of the bodice and I felt his hands on my naked flesh, his fingers finding my hard nipples. He began pinching them and rolling them with his fingers. Joe's hands moved down my body, finding the edge of my negligee and pulled it up. He spread his legs apart, forcing my legs even wider and  then his hands were on my cunt... his fingers sliding between the lips. He pulled them far apart and kept them that way.

I gasped with pleasure as i felt my clit being touched once... then again. I realized it wasn't a finger. It was a tongue!!! I started to speak but Joe silenced me and said, I told you I had a surprise for you. Now just relax and enjoy it. Okay?"

I said, "Oh yes... Okay... whatever you say".

Joe said, "Okay Tony, go for it! Let's see what we can do to this girl!" Joe pulled my cunt lips open even wider, exposing every little bit of me to Tony. I felt Tony start to go to work in earnest. He quickly began licking my clit with the  tip of his tongue. Meanwhile Joe's hips kept moving up and down, his cock moving in and out of my ass. I was feeling so good. Tony's tongue licked all of my cunt, long slow licks from my whole to my clit. I knew my clit was swollen and hard; I was so excited. Tony wrapped his lips around my clit and began to suck on it, the tip of his tongue flicking the tip of my clit. I would not be able to take much more of this. I felt my climax building. Waves of pleasure began to flow through me. "I'm cuming. Oh Yes... Oh my god yes... don't stop" I cried. My partners heeded my cries and worked on me even harder, pushing me over the edge.

Tony's mouth left my cunt and Joe adjusted his hands, pulling my cunt open again. "Hey Tony, show her that other present we have for her", Joe said. I felt something begin rubbing my cunt. It was the head of a cock!... but it felt so big! and then I felt Tony's cock entering my cunt. I gasped and said, "Oh... it's so big... so hard". I felt my cunt stretch to accommodate that huge cock. It felt so wonderful to be filled with two cocks at once, Joe's deep inside my ass and Tony's filling my cunt. Tony began fucking me. His cock slowly sliding in and out, each stroke pushing in deeper, harder. I felt the head of his cock pushing against the deepest part of me. Joe was rocking his hips matching Tony’s stokes,  making his hard cock press deep into me. 

“Wow… this is cool. I can feel Tony’s cock fucking you Honey. This is fantastic. It’s making you feel so tight. God I love it.”  

I felt the couch move on my right. Joe whispered in my ear, "I can tell how much you are enjoying this Sweetie, but I have one more surprise for you... now open your mouth".

My breathing quicken as I opened my mouth and felt the satiny hardness of a cock slide across my lips. “Mmmmmmm…” I moaned, another cock. I was in heaven. Three cocks at once. “That’s it Richard… fuck her mouth, she loves giving head,” I heard my lover say. Richard’s cock began moving in and out of my mouth. I began sucking on it with each out stroke. Tony was pounding my cunt, slamming that wonderfully huge cock as far into me as it would go. Joe began rubbing my swollen clit with his finger. That was too much for me. I began to feel myself beginning to climax again. Waves of ecstasy flowed through me. My ass and cunt were contracting with each wave. Joe said, “Oh yeah baby… do it for me… do it for us… cum baby oh yeah cum. I can feel it, your cuming so hard.”

Richard grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth deeper, pushing his cock farther into my mouth. I felt the head of his cock sliding past my throat. Finally he pressed his cock all the way down. He pressed my nose up against him, taking tiny strokes. I felt his cock getting harder. I knew he was getting close, and then I felt his cock explode. His hot cum spurting down my throat. He took a few more strokes and then pulled his cock out of my mouth.

Joe’s finger was still rubbing my clit. “ Oh my god… I’m cuming again. Oh no…oh yes don’t… ohhhhhhhhh”. Tony started fucking me even faster, driving gigantic hard cock into my hot wet cunt, feeling my cunt clamping down hard on his monstrous cock.

“Oh yeah baby, oh yeah… I’m cuming. Take my load baby… let my fill you with my hot cum,” Tony said as he shot his hot load deep inside my cunt. He pulled his cock out and stroked and squeezed it a few more times…  letting the last of his cum drip onto my belly.

“God that was wonderful but it’s my turn now,“ Joe said as he moved me to the floor. I was on all fours now with Joe behind me. I felt his cock pushing against my ass again. He began to pull me back onto his rock hard cock and I pushed back against him. Joe began fucking me hard and deep, moving faster and faster. Someone moved next to me, his hand reaching under me to my crotch. I felt him begin rubbing my clit. I felt someone else moving next to me on the other side… this person began playing with my breasts. Next thing I knew I was cuming once again. I began fucking Joe even harder, meeting is his strokes.  Squeezing his cock with my ass each time I pulled away from him. This was too much for Joe, “Oh yes… that feels too good. Your ass is so tight. I can feel you cuming honey. Oh yes… I’m cuming too!” and with that he pulled back on my hips ramming his cock in and out of me… his balls slapping me, and we collapsed on the floor. Joe’s mouth next to  my ear. “Happy birthday Honey”.

Awesome story lustfyre! It's really HOT. You have a gift for writing. Thanks for sharing. :')

~*jamie*~
  likes this.

jambgood said...

Awesome story lustfyre! It's really HOT. You have a gift for writing. Thanks for sharing. :')

Thank you so much! I have. several stories I'm going though them and editing them. I'll get them posted once they are fixed up. I wanted to start writing again.

Last update on May 21, 8:13 pm by lustfyre.
 like this.

lustfyre said...

Thank you so much! I have. several stories I'm going though them and editing them. I'll get them posted once they are fixed up. I wanted to start writing again.

That's great hon! I can't wait to read your new stories. =P

~*jamie*~