Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Been awhile. A story of a cuckold.

Sam is married for 4 years and has a great job and a super sexy wife named Jill.  Jill had never refused him sex unless she was on her period.  She also never started sex with him.  She would lay there, do her duty, whisper sweet things in his ear.  Even fake a cum now and then.  And since Sam could only last for 2 or 3 minutes  at most, it was easy to put up with it.  It was just so frustrating to Jill.  See she had boyfriends in College who had really fucked her good.  She was on the pill, first time away from home and so why not sample the men available.  Then she met Sam.  So straight and would only kiss her and hold her.  Saving it for after the wedding he said.  She should have known, he would have a 4 inch "monster" and have no experience and did not want to know how to please a woman.  She married him and he did work hard and provide good money and bought her gifts and etc, etc, etc.  Well Sam was frustrated too.  Sam heard other men and husbands brag about having sex with thier wifes or gf's.  So sam knew there was a problem, but could not put his finger on it.  He did everything the sex book said to do.  But he knew Jill was not satisfied on bed.  He also never said a word to Jill.  He never asked for her advice.  He almost didn't want to fuck her because he knew it was not great for her.  But, he needed to give her a few kids.  So he would do his duty.

One day at the gym, Sam was working out with Carl.  Carl was a great friend.  Carl was single, but always had dates, or so he claimed.  Carl and he had worked out, played golf together and Jill even invited him over a few times for a home cooked meal. Carl also openly flirted with Jill and it was not long Jill flirted right back.  But Sam did not make anything of it since Carl was a great friend.  Well on this Day, Sam confided to Carl that Jill did not seem all that happy about having sex.  That seemed to get Carl interested, in a helping way and they chatted about it awhile with Carl asking questions and listening etc.  Then Carl said, well maybe she has been married to long.  That sometimes married ladies need  a bit of excitement to perk them up.  So Sam asked what kind of excitement.  Carl said plain as daylight, sometimes married women need a new guy to fuck them once in a while.  Sam was shocked and did not know what to say.  Carl said, Sam old friend calm down.  I am throwing out ideas.  I know one couple that I sometimes have sex with his wife maybe every 4 months or so and he said it is saving their relationship.  Sam calmed himself and thought about it.  Carl and Jill.  Carl and Jill.  No, no, no, Carl has one of those horse hung cocks that is as thick as Sams fore arm.  Plus Jill would never go for this idea.  Carl said look man, Jill is a real looker.  I am sure if you want to follow my idea you and her will find the right man for the job.  Sam said sure, thanks for the help Carl.

About a week later Sam and Jill where chilling on the deck drinking some wine and enjoying the day.  Sam suddenly laughed a little and smiled remembering the talk he had with Carl.  He and Jill had drank better part of two bottels of wine and so Jill was a bit more ... than normal.  Sam was feeling no pain either.  Jill asked what was so funny.  So Sam told her part of the talk with Carl, never bring up what started the talk.  Jill was really interested and her eyes where big.  So Jill says, Carl screws another mans wife now and then?  Sam says, that is what he told me.  Now don't go spreading that around Jill. Of course not silly, said Jill.  But why would another man want Carl to fuck his wife?  Sam says , that it seemed to spark up their relationship and that the husband is very happy.  Jill said, I am sure the wife is happy too.  Sam says, why is that?  Well said Jill, she gets to fuck another handsome man other than her husband.  Would you not want to fuck me and another hot woman?  Sam said, I dont' want anyone but you Jill.  Jill says, I know that but if you could have two you would would you not?  Sam said I guess................so you seem to be open to the idea then.  Of getting to screw another man once in a while.  Jill said of course I agree with the thery of it.  That started Sam thinking and as he tossed it around in his head, Jill said she was going in and start dinner.

Sam was still thinking about it the next day and just thinking of Jill with another man got his "moster" hard.  He had no idea why, it just did.  So over dinner that night he brought up the idea again to Jill, whose eyes lit up.  And again Jill was open to the idea.  Sam said, well I willing to try now that you are Jill.  Jill laughed at Sam and said oh and how to you plan to find a man to fuck me?  Sam said he not sure but will ask Carl for advice on Monday after they work out and have a beer.  Jill said, alright but you must promise to tell me all of what you two come up with.  Sam promised.  Sams cock jumped in his shorts.  He excused himself and went to the bathroom and jerked off in 1 min flat.  Damn that was the fourth time today he had to jerk off.  He went back and helped Jill with dishes and nothing more was said.

On Monday Jack met Carl at the gym and after a work out and a shower they went to the bar near by for a beer or two.  Sam had to buy because Carl did more sit ups then Sam. Carl always seemed to beat Sam but sometimes Carl would buy too.  Like when Jill met them at the bar.  Then Carl had money and Sams was no good.  Sam said Jill was interested in maybe letting another man screw her but that Sam was stuck on how to find the right man.  Carl said well, ask a friend or place an ad on Craig list etc.  But Sam said he would have a hard time asking someone face to face if they wanted to screw his wife.  Well, the ad and a few photos will bring all the available men to you Sam.  Then you and Jill can pick the one that is best.  Well Sam was not sure he wanted to be doing this on the net.  Lots of weirdo's out there.  Carl agreed.  Best is to ask a trusted friend. Keep it discreet.  Don't need everyone to know someone is in bed with your Jill now do we.  Sam agreed.  Sam said I would ask you Carl but I have seen your equipment and that is not what Jill  would want if you know what I mean.  Carl laughed and said he is smaller than most men.  And women have a way of handling a lot more package than mine. If a woman can have a baby, she can handle any dick. Carl laughed again.  Sam thought this over and it seemed the best man to ask was Carl himself.  Carl had experience, is a good solid friend, and will keep things between the three of them.  Sam asked Carl to consider it. Carl smile and said he was flattered, but maybe Jill would like to have a say.  Sam draining his beer, ok let me talk with Jill and I will let you know.  Carl smiled and said  I can handle a no as well as a yes Sam.  Just let Jill make up her mind. Don't want to start any trouble for you Sam.  Inside Carl was laught long and hard at his "friend" Sam.  Carl had been wanting to dick Jill since the day he layed eyes on the young bride.  Wanted to fuck her good and hard and make her cum again and again on his hard cock.  Seeing Sam in the shower always gave him a laugh.  Carl knew Jill would be tight after only fucking Sam for four years.  So he set out to become good "friends" with Sam and Jill.  And waited like a cat for Sam to bring up his "idea" to Carl.  So if by chance it goes wrong, it will all be blamed on Sam.

Sam rushed home and Jill met him at the door.  Jill said, what did Carl say?  Sam said let me grab a beer and I will tell you everything.  So on the back deck Jill sipping wine and Sam having a beer she listened to Sam tell her about the talk.  How Sam had widdled it down to one man.  Carl.  Jill noticed that Sam took all the credit for the idea and the outcome.  Sam then explain the one little part she did not yet know.  Sam planned on being in the room with them and that Carl had a horse sized dick and that was soft.  Jill sat and thought about all of it.  Sam said well, what do you say.  Jill said she was thinking it over.  She did not want to make any quick choices here.  Sams "moster" was stiff again.  So as Jill thought about it he was off to the bathroom to jerk off again.  Third time today.

Now it was up to Jill, but that is the next chapter.

It's not if you get knocked down, it is if you get back up.

Chapter Two:

Sam did not get much ... last night.  He woke several times from dreams of his Jill being fucked by some other man.  He even went to the bathroom a couple times to unload is little bit of sperm.  Jill on the other side of the bed, slept great.  She woke refreshed and felt great.  Jill suddenly at breakfast looked over at Sam, her young husband.  She said "ok".  Sam said, what?  Jill said lets try having Carl over to fuck with me and then we will see how it goes From there.  She went on to tell Sam to tell Carl to come over this coming Friday night.  Sam just nodded his head and said nothing.  And so off to work he went.  Jill got on the phone to have her hair and nails done.  She shopped for a sexy outfit.  Yes she thought, if Sam wanted her to fuck other men, well she was going to look good doing it.  After all, this was his idea.

Later that day Sam saw Carl at the gym and Carl asked if Sam had talked to Jill about Sams idea.  Sam said, yes and it was much more simple than I ever thought.  He told Carl it was set for this coming Friday.  Sam suddenly felt his little monster swell and he almost shot his load in his shorts.  Carl saw Sams face flush and smiled.  So is 8pm ok with you?  Yyyeesss, Sam muttered. Sam just lost his load in his shorts and he turned quickly walking away and said, see you then Carl.  Carl laughed to himself.  Yes Carl had plans for Sam and Jill, yes sir he did.

When Sam got home, Jill asked what Carl had said.  Sam said he agreed and would be here at 8 pm on Friday.  Jill smiled and filled in Sam on the details of her day and even showed off her new sexy outfit.  Sam listened and nodded and was very interested as Jill showed him the outfit. Sam said, Carl will love that.  It shows your sexy cleavage and the panties frame your ass and pussy so nice.  Sam reach out to touch her and Jill said, no.  This will be woren on Friday night and it is for Carl.  Sam felt a knife in his back.  Sam asked come on let me touch you.  Jill said no.  Not till Carl and I have done it.  I want to be really fresh when we do.  Sam said he understood and went back to the kitchen.  But Sam did not understand.  His own wife had bought and outfit for Carl to see and enjoy, and not him?  Sams mind was swimming with questions and no answers.

By the time Jill came into the kitchen, changed into her normal shorts and T shirt, Sam was finishing his second beer.  Jill said, you upset about something.  Sam said, no.  Sam said he know this is a special thing she is going to do and understands why she wants to put her best foot forward.  Poor Sam, seems the more he talked the deeper he sunk.  Jill thanked him and said, honey your still my husband and you will be there in the bedroom with us.  Sam said, bedroom?  Yes Jil said, don't be silly and think I am going to fuck someone new out in the living room do you?  In front of the Front window?  Please honey, think.  Your right Jill, said Sam as he finished his third beer.  Sam thought, well there is no going back now.  And felt  a bit better.

The rest of the week wizzed by and it was Friday night.  Jill was dressed nice in a dress and heels.  Stockings and showed a lot of cleaveage.  The Doorbell rang and there stood Carl.  Sam said hello and brought Carl into the living room and Carls eyes lighted up and he smiled.  Jill, Carl said, you look great tonight.  You did not have to get all dressed up for me.  Jill smiled and laughed, well since it was Sams idea, I thought I should dress the part.  Carl quickly agreed.  Sam just stood there.  Like he was not in the room.  Carl took Jills hand and sat on the couch with her and suddenly looks up and says, Sam, SAM, you with us here?  Sam said yes, my mind wondered just for a moment.  Jill said, well why don't go get Carls favorte mixed drink and I will have the same.  Sam said, ok and walked out into the kitchen as Carl and Jill laughed and talked.  Sam got all the parts of the drink and could not find the whiskey.  He looked and looked and he heard Jill say, where are the drinks Sam?  Sam stuck his head into the living room and saw that Carl was very close to Jill now.  Had his arm around her sholders and holding her hand in her lap.  Sam said, he could not find the whiskey.  Jill said, oh thats right it was all used up.  Be a doll and run down to the store for another bottle.  You should be back in a few minutes and there is some money in my purse.  Sam got the money and went and hoped in the car.  As he drove he attempted to remember when that bottle got empty.  That was soon forgotten as he got to the store and went in to buy the whiskey.  Short time later he had the bottle and was in the car heading for home.

Sam parked the car and went in the back door and continued to make the drinks.  He suddenly noticed it was very quiet.  Carl and Jill where no longer talking and laughing.  Sam took the drinks into the living room and saw why it was so quiet.  Carl was in a deep kiss with Jill.  Carls big hand rested on her right tit as he felt her flesh.  Jill mewed a little as she fulling kissed Carl back.  Sam cleared his throut and Jill looked up after breaking the kiss with Carl.  Jills face was flush and she said, oh honey.  That was quick, set the drinks down right there.  Carl had release her tit and grabbed his drink sipping on it.  Carl said Sam you make a good drink, but next time how about two shots of that whiskey.  Sam said alright as Jill drank hers.  Almost half of it at one time.  Sam knew Jill hardly ever drinks and this was odd, but he did not worry.  Carl said are you not having a drink as well Sam?  Sam said, oh I forgot my beer.  Be right back.  Sams cock was hard after seeing Jill and Carl kiss and he told himself not to be upset, this is what Carl was here for.  He got his beer and returned to the living room and Carl was kissing Jill again and feeling up her tits.  Sam sat down and watched.  Jill and Carl took no notice as they went on and on.  Sam was on his second beer when Carl pulled back a bit and said, why don't you go change for me Jill.  Jill's head was swiming and she breathlessly agreed.  Sam will freshen our drinks while you change.

Sam went back to the kitchen with the empty glasses.  Made the drinks, two shots each, and returned.  Then went back to get another beer.  When he got back Carl looked at him and said, Jill says you will join us in the bedroom.  Sam nodded his head.  Carl said, that is fine.  Just one thing Sam, you must be as naked as me. Deal.  Sam nodded again.  And so he and Carl chatted as they waited on Jill to return.  Sam seemed to understand that Carl was now firmly in control.

It's not if you get knocked down, it is if you get back up.

There is nothing that turns me on more than helping my lady be everyones whore, even witnessing her doing things for complete strangers that she won't do for me.

She is a filthy cheating insatiable slut.