Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

ass for use...

Any and all hard thick bulls welcome to use ass while hubby watches

hell yeah.  I'd fill your ass for you

Very Nice ... !!! AdkinsTxBull (Allen)

A "No Strings Attached" Very Experienced Bull Male, Looking to "Play" with Hotwives and their cucky hubbies. Hung Bull Cock (Always) Love being naked, showing off and have enjoyed the lifestyle since the early 80's. Love Playing one on one, with Female(s), Couple(s), Group, Being Involved In An Orgy or A Bull For A Cuckold Couple (My Favorite Situation). I'm In My 50's (Look And Feel As Though I'm In My Early Forties), 6'4", 8 1/2 " Shaved, Cut, DDF, Dirty Blond, Blue Eyed, Pure Bred German, Well Educated and Love Sex. I Have no Problem With Pictures Being Taken, Movies Made Or The Hubby/BF Joining In On The Fun With The Wife Or Girlfriend And I. I'm Not The Least "Homophobic", Just Love To Enjoy The Time At Hand And Will Always Be A "_No-Strings-Attached-Male (A "Third Wheel" Who "Fills In The Blanks"). If Any Of This Stirs An Interest..... Please, Don't Hesitate To Get "In Touch!" ... AdkinsTxBull (Allen)

e to use her hot asshole..so sexy the way she spreads it...

Thats a good girl

Is the ass still open for play and where can I get to it?  I love to perform while hubby watches.  He can sit there and jerk off as I work that ass.

Thanks for being my friend.

There is only one thing better than looking at this pic of your ass - and that's getting up on on it and pounding it!  Lert me know?

Tantric Messages

I'd love to give her some slow and deep pokes in her cunt and shoot out in her asshole till it gets overflow of cum !

"BULL FOR A COUPLE"