Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Any one know what happened to Jinxypie?

Jinxypie......what happened?

I can't speak for her twitter as I do not use it, however as far as Jinxypie goes I am quite certain we won't be seeing her again. I should point out that I only found out about her fairly recently after all this went down.

If you haven't managed to read it from one of the other forums by now, it seems she was outed into her community. Supposedly ... Protective Services got involved. I don't know much beyond that, but you can probably speculate that her life got turned upside and that's why she disappeared.

Anyway, we wish her and her family all the best.

Last update on May 8, 7:29 am by JohnNoir.

That is so sad

Nope ... Haven't seen jinxypie online in a long time ...

A "No Strings Attached" Very Experienced Bull Male, Looking to "Play" with Hotwives and their cucky hubbies. Hung Bull Cock (Always) Love being naked, showing off and have enjoyed the lifestyle since the early 80's. Love Playing one on one, with Female(s), Couple(s), Group, Being Involved In An Orgy or A Bull For A Cuckold Couple (My Favorite Situation). I'm In My 50's (Look And Feel As Though I'm In My Early Forties), 6'4", 8 1/2 " Shaved, Cut, DDF, Dirty Blond, Blue Eyed, Pure Bred German, Well Educated and Love Sex. I Have no Problem With Pictures Being Taken, Movies Made Or The Hubby/BF Joining In On The Fun With The Wife Or Girlfriend And I. I'm Not The Least "Homophobic", Just Love To Enjoy The Time At Hand And Will Always Be A "_No-Strings-Attached-Male (A "Third Wheel" Who "Fills In The Blanks"). If Any Of This Stirs An Interest..... Please, Don't Hesitate To Get "In Touch!" ... AdkinsTxBull (Allen)