Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Important announcement concerning the future of CuckoldSpace.

Playfulwife1 said...

I understand that servers and upkeep need funds to be paid for. Thats not what anyone is upset about. What myself and many others are so upset about is paying for lifetime memberships and now having to pay again. If you buy a business or take over a business your #1 priority is to your existing customers and it is YOUR duty to uphold anything that was setup, paid for or arranged before you buy out or take over. By just turning off all of our lifetime memberships is both untrustworthy and 100% the wrong way to do business. Until I get my membership back you wont see me here much at all and I will gladly be one of the first to leave this site and join another. I say first because I know many of the membership feel the same as I do.

We did mention above that we do respect all promises even those were given by the previous owner.

And we made it. Please check your access.

P.S.

Dear friends just think about it. Previous owner made just only the debts with this site and had no choice just to abandon it. Do you guys love this site do you want to help him grow???