Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Public Flashing

Well hello.started  I and my gf have a healthy sexual relationship but it was starting to ge dull. To spice up things we started doing dares for each other. It started with going without a bra to the malls and a tight fiting tee shirt to show off her nipples. It was such a rush for both of us. We even tried nudity at a late night show at a regular theatre, in the park, in the car and other places. It was very exciting for us. The catch however, is that my gf is careful enough to ensure others are not watching.

Is it rush for all ladies. I mean  girls wear a skimpy bikini to the beach but going topless needs a lot of coaxing although they get excited by doing so too.. 

Tintin said...
Is it rush for all ladies. I mean  girls wear a skimpy bikini to the beach but going topless needs a lot of coaxing although they get excited by doing so too..

I certainly get a rush out of making my husband flash. Sometimes I drive the car with him bottomless in the passenger seat and his pants tucked away where I can reach them but he can't. I also have some pants with the zipper removed and he wears those without underwear so occasionally there's a cock slip!