Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Hello cucks, Hotwives and Bulls!

Hi folks.

I'm here mostly to look for advice on how to get my wife to agree to cuckold me.  She knows I want her too and she knows I'm looking for advice (and we roleplay the situation constantly), but she just refuses too.  With all this infidelity going on in the world, who knew it would be so difficult to get my wife to have sex with another man?

Anyway, this looks to be a friendly place so far.  I already have two friend requests and a message as I write this and I've only been here about 10 minutes.  Thanks for making me feel welcome!

Willing and ready to "play" with the both of you ... anytime ...!!!

A "No Strings Attached" Very Experienced Bull Male, Looking to "Play" with Hotwives and their cucky hubbies. Hung Bull Cock (Always) Love being naked, showing off and have enjoyed the lifestyle since the early 80's. Love Playing one on one, with Female(s), Couple(s), Group, Being Involved In An Orgy or A Bull For A Cuckold Couple (My Favorite Situation). I'm In My 50's (Look And Feel As Though I'm In My Early Forties), 6'4", 8 1/2 " Shaved, Cut, DDF, Dirty Blond, Blue Eyed, Pure Bred German, Well Educated and Love Sex. I Have no Problem With Pictures Being Taken, Movies Made Or The Hubby/BF Joining In On The Fun With The Wife Or Girlfriend And I. I'm Not The Least "Homophobic", Just Love To Enjoy The Time At Hand And Will Always Be A "_No-Strings-Attached-Male (A "Third Wheel" Who "Fills In The Blanks"). If Any Of This Stirs An Interest..... Please, Don't Hesitate To Get "In Touch!" ... AdkinsTxBull (Allen)

Take your time, don't push her to much and find the right man. Along the way enjoy and explore her desires and the fantasy together. That can be almost as much fun as the real thing. The first time is the hardest, but also the most impotant in many ways. Make sure your both comfortable with who you pick. For most people it is better to find someone out of your circle of friends and co workers. Good luck, be safe and have fun!

Whare are you two located? Does she enjoy chatting with men? Maybe set her up to chat with a few guys or have some guys hit on her when she is out and about.