Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Bull fucks cuck

How many bulls have fucked the cuck, and did you cum inside him? Please share
I would like this to happen to me some time Smile

was very happily used bi my ex's bbc

love to service bbc
Bidad said...

was very happily used bi my ex's bbc

i desperately need my ass used by a big black cock

I have more than one bull and they've always been invited to use my husband's bum for their amusement. So my husband has been cuffed, spanked and mouth- or ass-fucked at least a dozen times. My present bull is an 8" endowment called Noah, a Nigerian Black, who can really give my husband a hard rogering. It's best if he does my husband first because then he's a little bit gentler with me. Another boyfriend, Cliff is gorgeous, White, very muscular and a bit smaller in the pants but a real hyper-repeater so when he takes care of my husband, Cliff holds him down, tears his pants off and pumps one load after another into Hubby's throbbing white backside.

By the way I've several times given my wooden paddle to a Bull and sent him to my husband's office. Peter (hubby) is used to getting a sore bum in the toilet or the stationery cupboard, or even over his own desk! The office women think it's hilarious when he rubs his sore bum after a hard rogering. Of course the soreness is not just the paddling but the pain of a stiff cock used hard. Noah says hubby's got a tight bum and he's a good enough fuck when I'm not around!

Last update on August 21, 6:15 am by Jennie.
  and  like this.

Jennie said...

I have more than one bull and they've always been invited to use my husband's bum for their amusement. So my husband has been cuffed, spanked and mouth- or ass-fucked at least a dozen times. My present bull is an 8" endowment called Noah, a Nigerian Black, who can really give my husband a hard rogering. It's best if he does my husband first because then he's a little bit gentler with me. Another boyfriend, Cliff is gorgeous, White, very muscular and a bit smaller in the pants but a real hyper-repeater so when he takes care of my husband, Cliff holds him down, tears his pants off and pumps one load after another into Hubby's throbbing white backside.

By the way I've several times given my wooden paddle to a Bull and sent him to my husband's office. Peter (hubby) is used to getting a sore bum in the toilet or the stationery cupboard, or even over his own desk! The office women think it's hilarious when he rubs his sore bum after a hard rogering. Of course the soreness is not just the paddling but the pain of a stiff cock used hard. Noah says hubby's got a tight bum and he's a good enough fuck when I'm not around!

that is one lucky duck you have there

I "play" with five cuck couples on a regular basis ... I use all five cuckie hubbies bums every time I "play" with their wives,  Afterwards, the hubbies clean the wife and I up using only their tongues.

A "No Strings Attached" Very Experienced Bull Male, Looking to "Play" with Hotwives and their cucky hubbies. Hung Bull Cock (Always) Love being naked, showing off and have enjoyed the lifestyle since the early 80's. Love Playing one on one, with Female(s), Couple(s), Group, Being Involved In An Orgy or A Bull For A Cuckold Couple (My Favorite Situation). I'm In My 50's (Look And Feel As Though I'm In My Early Forties), 6'4", 8 1/2 " Shaved, Cut, DDF, Dirty Blond, Blue Eyed, Pure Bred German, Well Educated and Love Sex. I Have no Problem With Pictures Being Taken, Movies Made Or The Hubby/BF Joining In On The Fun With The Wife Or Girlfriend And I. I'm Not The Least "Homophobic", Just Love To Enjoy The Time At Hand And Will Always Be A "_No-Strings-Attached-Male (A "Third Wheel" Who "Fills In The Blanks"). If Any Of This Stirs An Interest..... Please, Don't Hesitate To Get "In Touch!" ... AdkinsTxBull (Allen)

AdkinsTxBull said...
I "play" with five cuck couples on a regular basis ... I use all five cuckie hubbies bums every time I "play" with their wives,  Afterwards, the hubbies clean the wife and I up using only their tongues.

I love when the wife cleans hubby's bum with a tissue and coos, "Oh, you poor darling. Did Noah's thick, straight cock give you a sore, throbbing backside? Oh, you poor love, let me clean you up a bit. Don't cry, the pain wears off after a couple of days. I hope you aren't too sore to sit down? I think Noah wants to fuck me now, but I won't let him leave without giving you another really blistering insertion. Dear love!" etc.