Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Bull fucks cuck

Viewing Single Post
Thread: Bull fucks cuck

I have more than one bull and they've always been invited to use my husband's bum for their amusement. So my husband has been cuffed, spanked and mouth- or ass-fucked at least a dozen times. My present bull is an 8" endowment called Noah, a Nigerian Black, who can really give my husband a hard rogering. It's best if he does my husband first because then he's a little bit gentler with me. Another boyfriend, Cliff is gorgeous, White, very muscular and a bit smaller in the pants but a real hyper-repeater so when he takes care of my husband, Cliff holds him down, tears his pants off and pumps one load after another into Hubby's throbbing white backside.

By the way I've several times given my wooden paddle to a Bull and sent him to my husband's office. Peter (hubby) is used to getting a sore bum in the toilet or the stationery cupboard, or even over his own desk! The office women think it's hilarious when he rubs his sore bum after a hard rogering. Of course the soreness is not just the paddling but the pain of a stiff cock used hard. Noah says hubby's got a tight bum and he's a good enough fuck when I'm not around!

Last update on August 21, 6:15 am by Jennie.
  and  like this.