Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Strange turn

Damn I felt so strange, it was like I did not have any will left and I just walked around like a zombie and served drinks.

I could not even protest when that big man played around with my adorable little sweet wife.

I just did as anybody said to me.

All began at the club yesterday, we vent there and  began our vacation with some early drinks at a bar that had music.

Had it been another day my wife had said no no never I gonna put my foot in that dark filthy place.

But now it was our vacation and it was the first we found.

We had only danced two dances when a big well built man came and asked my adorable wife for a dance.

She vent up and danced with him.

I looked at them and noticed that she looked so tiny against that big man.

My stomach aced with pain because my jealousy.

She came back and sat down and before I manage to take her up for a dance he came with three drinks.

He had bought us all one drink.

That was a strange drink, not the taste but I felt as I sat outside my body after I finished it.

I suspect that this one had something else put into it.

My wife acted also strange she go so giggly and sounded like a teenager she just laughed at things that should had done her furiously angry.

He touched her body as they danced up and down as she just laughed as she loved it, no sign for angriness as she done for me when I accidentally touched her butt.

They danced and I sat still there and locked or served drinks for us.

Soon the man said in his powerful voice that I should order up something to drink to us.

I walked about 4 steps after them and heard my lovely wife say “ ohh no Im married but that did not sound really as she really meant it.

He dragged her really tight and kissed her just in front of me, I got a really painful hardon as my 2 inch cock stood right out and where vetting my pants.

When we came to our room he pushed me down in the sofa and said “here is your place”.

They danced and he had his fingers all over her body.

My wife grunted loud when he kissed her neck at the same time his all hand was in her trousers.

All the time I heard her protest that was weak and got soon so weak that it was just all a long moaning.

He took her hand and just dragged her into our bedroom and ... I heard her very excited voice groan that she need a cock in her.

He answered her that that could he gladly help her with.

It got really quiet.

Then I heard my wife man “no that is too big, ohh too big.I didn't know that it could be so big.

How big is your mans I heard him ask.

Like your smallest finger.

Noway he laughed, you can't feel him no more after I am done he laughed.

Then it gone quiet.

Suddenly my wife screamed out “ohh you are splitting me”.

It sounded as he kissed her as a silencer.

Then I heard how the bed began to move in rhythmic waves, harder and harder.

Soon it sounded as they was going through that wall.

My wife screamed high lots of things the most of it I could not hear, but something I did hear.

Ohh more, fuck small pricks, this is how a fuck shall feeling, put all in all in I adore your cock your big hard thick varm cock.

He began to fuck her really fast now and soon I heard him before his roar say “ohh you are locking me with your legs and arms.

Arrrhhhh I heard him when I know that his cock was deep inside my lovely wife and it gave her his sauce and what I could understand of her sounds a lot of it.

The man stayed all night and fuck my wife all night.

In the morning I got a new drink and he stayed for the whole vacation.

In a week he and his brother that showed up after four days fuck my dearly wife in all holes and learned her deepthroat and to get whole their cocks in her ass, in her cunt there was just an inch left to they had all in there also.

After that night I loved to see my wife getting fucked and my wife had always loved big cocks so it turned out well.

We have now three lovely girls that she promised to learn from young ages that use their sex and use it well, she says that men are just for filling up girls and girls can take more than one.

As you understand so have no one of the kids my looks.

But we have a life that is never boring, my wife have some lovers and meets lots of men at clubs and dance floors.

A cuck that dont split womans cunt, lucky to feel some pressure