Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Im think Im gettting cucked.

Several times now my lovley girlfriend have not come home directly with me .

She had said that she met with some old friends from school and it should be not fun for me to be there and I had to go home.

Those five first times I was fine with that and was going to look at sports at home, but now I not.

She is so worned out and sleeps for nearly two days after and she is allways newly showered when she comes home..

Im so worried that she aint pleased with my rod it is nearly 2 and a half inch long and over halv inch wide.

I have heard about big cocks that are bigger tn´hen five inches, but I think that is roumors.

hotwife with cuck

lick her pussy when she comes home and tell her that you have been fantasizing about her fucking other cocks then coming home and letting you lick her clean and lick her till she cums.  That will get her talking.

Davidolena said...

Several times now my lovley girlfriend have not come home directly with me .

She had said that she met with some old friends from school and it should be not fun for me to be there and I had to go home.

Those five first times I was fine with that and was going to look at sports at home, but now I not.

She is so worned out and sleeps for nearly two days after and she is allways newly showered when she comes home..

Im so worried that she aint pleased with my rod it is nearly 2 and a half inch long and over halv inch wide.

I have heard about big cocks that are bigger tn´hen five inches, but I think that is roumors.

I like cyber sex and I like to be mind fucked.

Tell me more about yourself, what you like, what you would like to do to me and send some photos. Hope you will chat and play.

Robbie in Norman - robbiewillsucku at yaho o.com