Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Hi everybody.

This seems little redundant posting here, since I've not long finished my profile, but I'm super eager to get involved in this community.

Don't get me wrong, I've been into the cuckolding aspect, at least in fantasy form, since my teens. My girlfriend at the time would get super turned on when I'd talk about finding four or five black guys who'd make her make noises I never had. Fantasy is as far as it went though, and she never could get into the feminisation side.

A girl I met around the time me and the girl with the cuckolding interested broke up was the exact opposite though, and by the time we two had gone our own separate ways, I had a clothing and makeup collection to rival most women. As well as a collection of toys that have made me able to comfortably take any known real member!

Oh, if only I could find someone who combined the best aspects of both women, as well as a few other things; I'd be among the luckiest here.

That's all I can really think of saying just now, but I'm open to anyone's questions or topics of conversation. I hope to get to know many of you well in the near future.
Last update on April 20, 2:49 pm by Sophie Sparkles.
Your Scottish sissy, and Caledonian cuckold,
Sophie Sparkles.