Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Newbe but love it

I never thought I was into this.

But after some cheating affairs my wife had , some I did just fantasied about ( but was true) but some I saw when Ilay down and looked as I was sleeping to see how long my love could go.

I saw she went far and they went also far into her, far long that my pecker.

And she loved it.

But I dont know what she love most, cheating or big cocks or both.

I ´love to see my so much beloved wife fucked and her smile when their cocks expands her cunt and that good looking smile when the pump her full of good sperm!!

A cuck that dont split womans cunt, lucky to feel some pressure
  likes this.

it is important that you hold her and tell her that you love her and encourage her to suck and fuck any cock she wants - anytime she wants and you will lick her pussy clean and lick her till she cums and cum.  She will crave your tongue as much as big cocks.

krogg said...

I never thought I was into this.

But after some cheating affairs my wife had , some I did just fantasied about ( but was true) but some I saw when Ilay down and looked as I was sleeping to see how long my love could go.

I saw she went far and they went also far into her, far long that my pecker.

And she loved it.

But I dont know what she love most, cheating or big cocks or both.

I ´love to see my so much beloved wife fucked and her smile when their cocks expands her cunt and that good looking smile when the pump her full of good sperm!!

I like cyber sex and I like to be mind fucked.

Tell me more about yourself, what you like, what you would like to do to me and send some photos. Hope you will chat and play.

Robbie in Norman - robbiewillsucku at yaho o.com