Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

The Dream List ch. 7

Chapter 7.  Tour of duty.

The two lines of intense pain across rachel’s breasts and pelvis had been shoved to the back of rachel’s mind while Zoe and Miguel choreographed, but in the sudden lonely darkness of the room they came searing back. rachel’s arms braced against the seat cushion and slowly raised her body off the chair. she heard herself cry out as ... rushed back into starved tissue, and the brief loss of concentration caused her to stumble and roll off the end of the arms, landing in an agonized heap between two chairs in the darkness of the room. she felt Vanessa before she heard her. The woman whose experience had mirrored rachel’s physically had reached her friend in the darkness, and the two sobbing women held each other on the floor until consciousness melted away.

The light stung. All that mattered was the way the light stung. rachel’s body recoiled and rolled away from the sting in slow motion, feeling and hearing vanessa’s body react in the same way. Awareness of her situation flooded in next; she was still on that bedroom floor with Vanessa, she was waking up, and they were not alone. peeking between her fingers into the light that killed, she allowed her eyes to focus and her mind to clear and soon recognized carol standing just inside the doorway with her hand still over the light switch.

“what time…” Vanessa began groggily

“Almost <time w:st="on" hour="12" minute="0">noon</time>”, carol replied with a clear break in her voice. rachel’s closer inspection showed that carol appeared to have been crying. “Come and say goodbye to helen.”

“Goodbye?” It was only Saturday. This must be a fantasy that requires travel; some women get all the luck. The two sleepy women supported each other and rocked out of the room followed by carol, who directed them all to the lounge. Everyone was mingling in no particular pattern, but a core group of about 6 people were taking turns to hug helen, whose eyes were full of tears. Now it clicked in rachel’s mind: helen wasn’t going for an afternoon, she was going for 6 months.

rachel caught Maureen by she shoulder and took advantage of the moment to get her lover’s attention for once this weekend.

“What’s happening with helen?”

Maureen’s response was exactly what rachel needed, in fact she didn’t realize she needed it that much until it happened. Maureen took one look at her naked and bruised lover and with the concerned, motherly look that Maureen manages so well when they’re alone, rachel felt her equilibrium return.

“Oh look at you! What have you been up to? Ohhh…” suddenly rachel couldn’t do anything more than sink into the embrace that Maureen offered. Thoughts of helen vanished as her mind gave her all the right flashbacks: the pain Zoe inflicted, the worrying about vanessa, being avoided last night… suddenly a wall of frustration and uncertainty that she hadn’t even recognized burst, and she buried her now sobbing head into Maureen’s neck and fell into the certainty of Maureen’s acceptance. It was the best place in the world, the safest, warmest place. It was home. They swapped conversation about rachel’s experience with Zoe and seedling brought rachel her pink blanket. For a minute or so she wasn’t at Aaron’s house anymore, she wasn’t naked and she hadn’t been raped by two men and a woman in the past 15 hours. she was back in her own personal sanctuary, and the same helpless feeling that had tormented her often over the past half a day became accepted, and rewarded. she was in her Domme’s arms, she was ok again.

After a minute or two of not wanting to break the spell, Maureen broke it for her by finally answering her question about helen.

“helen has decided to refuse to submit to the impossible fantasy she’s been given. she’s leaving now.”

The two women gravitated towards their upset but smiling friend. helen was one of those people who never offended anyone, who always knew what to say. You just knew she’d been raised very well, and that she was genuine in everything. rachel had often wondered why such an apparently good catch remained unattached. helen spoke first.

“you look worse than I feel. Are you warm enough like that rachel?” rachel nodded and tried to find something appropriate to say to the friend she wouldn’t be in touch with for 6 months. “I’ll miss you so much” was all that came out as they all embraced. The moment was too short, too unrehearsed to ever be used properly. helen was accosted by another pair of teary well-wishers and their personal goodbye was over just like that. Within 5 minutes helen had given the assembled a last confident wave before Aaron and carol led her out, apparently being a couple again just as rachel and Maureen were.

rachel was totally expecting seedling to now say something like “all subs on their blankets please” and sure enough, he did. Maureen gave rachel one last delicious, loving  embrace, whispered to her “you’re doing so well for Me here. you’ll be fine”, and then broke the umbilical chord to take a seat on one of the couches. It was some time before Aaron and carol walked back in, arm in arm. carol kissed her man before returning to her blanket while Aaron addressed them all.

“I just want to remind you all of what I said last night about an occurrence like this. helen was given a choice, as all of you will be, and she chose to spend 6 months out of all our lives rather than fulfill the unknown fantasy she was given, which was to experience a scene involving extreme pain. Either of those choices is a very brave thing, and helen should be admired for being true to herself. Valhalla WILL occasionally be in touch with her and in 6 months she’ll be with us all again. In view of this development we’ve decided to have an early lunch, which will be ready in around 30 minutes. Drinks will be served in here momentarily, and the subs are free to talk and mingle as they please.”

Aaron’s judgment was wise in rachel’s opinion. The room’s reaction to helen’s decision brought the serious nature of what the subs were going through straight to the surface. It just felt like everyone needed a circuit breaker, and Aaron had decided on drinks and lunch. It ended up being a loud, irreverent release for everybody. Even seedling lightened up a bit. He had reason to be a little more relaxed; he confided in the group that megan’s fate was to become his servant for the weekend. she’d spent the morning chained to the kitchen peeling potatoes and cooking breakfast, and at this very moment she was under a table in the breakfast nook sucking seedling’s assistants off in the hope that she’d be rewarded with a little of the food she’d prepared. Everyone in the main dining room seemed to be relaxed, until Aaron Himself ruined rachel’s demeanor completely by handing her an envelope.

she chose not to open it in full view of everyone. Having been a ... at the opening of two other envelopes this morning, rachel knew she’d rather not be the exhibitionist now that it was her turn. she thought she was being very cool and adult about it in fact by waiting to finish her dessert before even looking at it, until Aaron returned and whispered “now, rachel”. Of course there would be a time limit. she scooped up one more mouthful of chocolate pudding then left with her envelope for the lounge. Sitting cross-legged on her blanket she opened the envelope and read.

“Dear rachel,

The impossible fantasy that you have been chosen to fulfill for one of your fellow subs is to be naked in public, in an inappropriate setting. If you agree to this, you’ll be given time to shower and put your shoes on before being driven to a destination in the city. It will be indoors but well populated by people who are not expecting you, and in most cases won’t know who you are.”

“in MOST cases?”, rachel’s inner monologue echoed,  “People who know me will see this?”

“People from <place w:st="on">Valhalla</place> will be watching you, including the sub for whom you are doing this. At times you’ll be directed by someone who is protecting you, although you won’t know whom or when, so you’re advised to allow yourself to be directed by people in authority. There will be other envelopes like this one for you to find and follow instructions from. The first one will be in the room you’ll initially be released into, so do not leave that room until you’ve found the envelope. The experience will last at least 40 minutes and probably over an hour. you have ten minutes to reach your decision.”

So there it was. rachel’s duty was to expose herself in public. Not here in the privacy of Aaron’s home, surrounded by fellow D/s folk who understood what was happening, but in public with regular people and police and nuns and relatives…  rachel wasn’t too worried about nudity per se, only an hour ago she’d walked naked into the lounge to say goodbye to helen, but that was different; that was among friends who accepted it. What if she was “directed” by the wrong people, in the wrong directions? What does she say to people who question her? What the hell does she say? Who are these people who already know her? Why is it ok for them to see her naked when everything else about <place w:st="on">Valhalla</place>’s membership is totally discrete?

“9 minutes rachel”  Aaron’s voice startled her from behind. she turned to face the architect of her torture.

“Can I ask questions while I decide?”

“Of course you can. you don’t think we left people by themselves for 10 minutes to stew over these things alone do you?” rachel realized she hadn’t actually given it any thought. she hadn’t specifically noticed anyone following Vanessa and geri away for their 10 minutes, but nor had she looked all that hard.

“Who are these people out there who know me, and who’ll see me like that?”

“Nobody who doesn’t already know of your submission to Maureen” Typical Aaron; not specifically answering the question but guessing her fear immediately and honing in on the information she REALLY needed.

“What if someone stops me following the envelopes? What if one gets taken before I find it? What if I’m arrested? What do I tell people who ask me what the hell I’m doing? How do I know…”        Aaron’s raised hands signaled for her to stop, and His smile told her that He’d anticipated a lot of what He was hearing.”

“rachel, I want you to trust us. I told you that last night. We’ve arranged this very carefully; this fantasy and the whole weekend. Most of the impossible fantasies that the subs wrote down had already been guessed by the people who knew you all the best. We started sorting out this fantasy a few weeks ago, because frankly we were almost certain that one sub had this fantasy, and that he or she was likely to nominate it under last night’s entry conditions. you’ll be safe rachel.”

His words were reassuring but the decision was already made in rachel’s heart and soul, and not by Aaron or the envelope. An hour or so earlier as she’d been clinging onto Maureen in the lounge, losing herself in that embrace and everything it gave her, she knew that no matter what they asked her to do she just couldn’t spend 6 months away from that place in Maureen’s arms.

“ok let me go shower. I’ll do it.”

“Be ready to leave in 20 minutes, and leave the yoke off when you get out of the shower.” 

Tying her shoelaces              15 minutes later, she wondered what sort of makeup she should be applying, then laughed at the absurdity of that concern under the circumstances. she brushed her hair and applied a little lipstick but time was running out anyway. seedling walked in and stood her up, wordlessly applied the pink collar she’d slept with, and led her out by a leash to the garage. A large 4WD that rachel recognized as belonging to Aaron’s ... was waiting with a rear door open. Inside she was hooded and her head was lowered down into seedling’s lap on the back seat as the car reversed out.

The trip lasted for a good half hour by rachel’s reckoning. The note had said she was being taken into the city, and Aaron’s house was in a hobby-farm precinct just beyond the edge of <place w:st="on"><city w:st="on">Brisbane</city></place>’s suburban sprawl. rachel’s demeanor took on a little more panic as the reality set in with a mobile phone call from the front seat. The call told her that Elanor was the driver, and that they were about a minute away from their destination. It was all about to begin now, and rachel was very nervous, and very wet.

The car stopped and seedling guided her to sit up. Without a word she was walked from the car along what sounded like concrete, or maybe tiles. Two doors were opened and walked through, then the sense that they were in a small room. It echoed a little. rachel’s hands were placed on a bench or a table, then seedling spoke.

“the hood is about to be removed. I’m going to lower your head down to the bench and I want your eyes to stay closed while you count backwards from 20 with me. When you get to zero you may open your eyes and move. The rest is in an envelope in this room, which you are to read before you do anything else at all.”

seedling’s hand firmly moved her head forward and down until it was horizontal. she closed her eyes and felt the hood removed before seedling’s hand pushed her head a little further. she felt her forehead contact the bench gently enough.

“Count with me. 20, 19,..”

“18” rachel said with seedling. “17… 16… 15…” they said together as she heard a door squeaking on her left.

“14” she said and heard only her voice. “13… 12… 11…” she heard muffled voices and footsteps on her right side, they sounded too close. “10…9… 8” she whispered to herself listening for the approach of the human sounds. “7… 6… 5…” the footsteps receded and rachel’s heart fell back into her chest “4… 3…” The sudden sound of running water startled her. It was in this room. It wasn’t a tap, wasn’t a toilet, wasn’t a hose. It was water but… in what? Where was she?  “2… 1… zero.”

“Eyes open, raise your head… oooh, too bright. Wait. Better. Straighten up. Look around.” rachel didn’t have to tell herself to cover her privacy; one hand instinctively went to her groin as the other arm crossed her breasts.

she was in a bathroom, and had been leaning on a bench with three basins in it. On her left was a door marked “cleaners” which wouldn’t open. It was clearly the door through which she and seedling had come, and through which he had left. On her right was a door marked “exit”. In a sudden panic she spun around; she wanted to get out of that door’s sight right now. behind her was a doorway with no door. she raced through it and found four cubicles and a urinal. THAT was the water sound; a flushing urinal. This was the men’s room. rachel looked in every direction for a pink envelope, then opened the cubicle doors one by one. The third one opened to a toilet with a pink envelope taped to the cistern and seconds later rachel was safely locked in and sitting on the seat. On the hook inside the door was one of those cheap looking belt-bags that someone had left behind and she was suddenly faced with the reality that its owner would be back very soon for it. Listening for approaching males, she decided the coast was clear and dashed into the fourth cubicle with the envelope.

Suddenly this task felt like too much. she hadn’t even been discovered yet and she felt like a hunted rabbit. The sound of her fingers ruffling the envelope open was interrupted by the sound of an opening door. rachel froze as the man entered and took the third cubicle.  The 90 seconds he was in there felt like an eternity as rachel realized she still hadn’t figured out exactly what she would say when caught. The toilet next door flushed, the sound of a basin being used, then the exit door squeaked again and she was alone with her own breathing and a re-filling cistern breaking the silence. Collecting herself, she finished opening the envelope.

“you are in the men’s room on the ground floor of a three story building. It is the headquarters of Concept International, a small computing firm. The CEO is a <place w:st="on">Valhalla</place> member and he knows you’re here. Wear the belt-pouch. In the pouch is…”

“Oh ...”. rachel swung out of her cubicle and back into the one next door, groping for the belt pouch that no longer hung on the hook. Anguish! “you idiot!’ was all rachel could silently say to herself as she sat back on the seat in absolute despair. seedling had hung the pouch there minutes ago, probably while she was counting down, and now an innocent man had taken it, and was probably parading it through the office now asking who owned it. rachel hung her head over her knees and took her mind back to the note.

“In the pouch is a map of this building, a pair of sunglasses and a mobile phone for you to use in case of emergency. Just hit MEM 1 and seedling’s phone will ring. On the map you’ll find the CEO’s office. Go there now, he’s waiting for you with further instructions.”

“Oh perfect.” rachel couldn’t believe her luck. No, she couldn’t believe her stupidity. It was there! It was right there and she actually left it behind for someone else! Tears were way too close as she blew her nose on some toilet paper just before the exit door squeaked again. Footsteps approached the urinal and stopped as a zipper was undone. Silence prevailed, rachel couldn’t figure out why. Then the sound of a zipper again and footsteps heading out the door. Even in this state of depression rachel still registered that there were no basin sounds this time, but that visit had been the circuit breaker for rachel. she couldn’t stay here. she’d just have to grin and bare it, so to speak, and find the CEO’s office. Top floor right? Had to be the top floor.

Finally some luck. The hallway was deserted and she could see the elevator only about 8m away. racing to the “up” button she pushed it and saw that the elevator was only one floor down, in the basement. Up it came immediately and the doors opened to reveal an empty elevator. rachel flew in and found the “close doors” button. Pressing “3” she watched the numbers and tried to plan how she’d react if someone up there was waiting for the elevator, but no plan was forthcoming. The doors slid open to an empty view. This was getting easy. Walking out of the elevator she looked to her left and immediately heard voices to her right. One said “Holy Jesus!” and another said “Whoa”. Both male, both suddenly in a very good mood. rachel almost dove back into the cocoon of the elevator and slammed the “close doors” button. The doors closed just as she heard the sound of a palm contacting the outside. In her panic she had pushed the button for every floor in the building, and the elevator made the short trip to level 2 and opened again. Another empty view, but this time she wasn’t leaving. The “close doors” button received another pounding and seconds later they were opening again on the first floor. Luck ran out. Waiting for the elevator were three men and a woman, all wearing looks of mild shock at the view that greeted them. rachel didn’t wait for a reaction. The buttons weren’t helping her any more. she sprang out of the elevator saying “excuse me” as she dashed beyond the stunned foursome. Turning left along the hall she rounded a corner and ran straight into a large man, almost knocking them both over. she u-turned and headed back around the corner to find all four of the would-be elevator users were striding after her. Surrounded by confusion, she finally had no option but to stop, covering herself as best she could. she looked at the woman and asked “CEO’s office?” before the hand that covered her breasts reflexively moved to her face to cover the crying that was about to begin. Humiliation, helplessness, failure, all closed in at once as she slumped down against a wall and quietly wept before them.

“What’s M9?”

“Get a blanket Geoffrey”

“I’ll let Miguel know”

rachel felt the woman’s hand on her back, and soothing words as the woman’s hand seemed to make a pattern on her back. Aah the writing. M9 huh? Well at least she knew what was there now, not that she cared. More conversation between strangers as a blanket appeared around her body and the woman quite forcefully told everyone else to leave. “ok, CEO’s office.” rachel felt sorry for the woman who clearly didn’t know what to make of this, and had nowhere else to take rachel right now. she was led to a staircase, up two flights of stairs and past another couple of men coming down. Nothing was said this time but rachel’s embarrassment was almost beyond anything she’d felt before. The woman knocked on a door and walked in without waiting for a response. rachel was lowered onto a couch and the woman explained the discovery to her boss.

“Good lord. OK, ummm, thanks Aamber, I’ll sort this out. Thanks for controlling the testosterone downstairs.”

The door shut, and the man turned a lock as rachel wiped her face on the blanket. she looked up to see the back of a man making a phone call. He spoke quietly but rachel did hear pieces of his speech: “yeah she’s alright…  have the pouch…  not long, just about… “

The phone was replaced and the man hesitated for a second or two before turning to face rachel. Miguel! The man who had taken vanessa’s virginity before her eyes this morning was the CEO.

“Remove the blanket for me rachel.” Surprised that the first thing he said to her was a request for more nudity, she still obeyed.

“Are you ok? hmmm?” rachel nodded.

“There was a map. Where did you put it?”

rachel recounted the incident in the men’s room as Miguel’s look changed to a knowing amusement. “Figures” was all he said about it though.

“kneel on the rug”

Not knowing why, rachel obeyed again. she had no desire to alienate this man. He was the only person in the building who could rescue her from her situation, and she’d just caused a major scene in his building. He walked straight over to her, liberated his cock from his trousers, and slid it firmly into rachel’s mouth before she had time to protest.

“Pleasure me while you listen. I have no idea where the pouch is but we’ll try to find it. There’s a phone in there you need for the rest of this fantasy, which you are still going to complete. you got yourself into this mess downstairs because you made a decision without being told. you assumed something about the pouch and acted on your own instincts immediately rather than doing what you were told and reading the envelope before you did anything else. you’re totally submissive this weekend rachel. you follow instructions; you don’t make up your own script and act it out.”

rachel knew he was right; if she’d been thinking properly, thinking submissively, she’d have obeyed seedling’s instruction to find the envelope and read it before doing anything else. she’d have obediently sat down in the third cubicle and read her instructions. Instead she took charge and look where it got her.

“Suck rachel”

Miguel reminded her that she was pleasing him whilst digesting the events and the information. she concentrated more on the cock that was sliding along her lips and tongue.

“Aaron has been told what has happened. you’re staying here until the pouch is found. Aaron’s finding it now by calling the mobile in the pouch to see who answers. We’ll have it up here in a few minutes I hope. Then you’ll be snuck out of this building and back into the 4WD, and we’ll see if you can behave yourself the second time.” That being the end of the speech, Miguel also concentrated more on the cock in rachel’s mouth. He took a tighter hold of her head and started thrusting deeper and faster than before, taking over the movements completely. rachel reached a hand up to fondle his balls through his trousers but was stopped by Miguel’s words.

“Hands down. Don’t act out your own script! We don’t want initiative from you this weekend rachel. We want obedience.” He was right; she just had to become passive and stay that way this weekend. This was one of the aims that Maureen had for her, and it dawned on her that this may be why Maureen had sent her on this weekend, to ... her to stay passive. rachel had to trust her leaders more than she usually did, more even than she trusted Maureen perhaps. she remembered the man who had fitted her with the yoke last evening “we don’t expect to look back and think you could have done better for us rachel”. Man what were they thinking now? In less than a day rachel had broken ranks with submission three times. Once with her smart-assed response to seedling telling her the fantasy wasn’t good enough, once blowing Zoe’s cover with Vanessa, and now here. she had a lot to learn from this weekend already; she had to learn to let go of more of her self control. Maureen had once told her she has a great gift of submission to give, but she wanted the gift to be bigger in time. Now it was making more sense; she had to give away more; she had to let go of more of her vanilla self when she was a sub, had to give it to others and trust them with it. It couldn’t just be given when and how she felt like it. Submission didn’t mean controlling how much you give once you decide to give; the thing she had to give up WAS the control.

Miguel abruptly pulled himself out of her mouth and sprayed his cum over her face. rachel stayed still and allowed it to happen, not making any real movements to catch it in her mouth or touch it with her fingers, she just allowed it to happen. Passively. Miguel seemed to notice the passiveness as well, and spoke to her as he nonchalantly slapped her face with his cock.

“Better. you’re not a doer, you’re a receiver, a passive, silent object with no initiative and total obedience.” punctuating his words with the slapping of his cock against her cheeks. rachel knelt before him allowing it all to happen, knowing not to do anything until told to, and then to do it as well as she could. A small light had just gone on inside her about what submission really was, and she felt that she was about to become a better submissive. Miguel slid into her mouth again and she didn’t start sucking until he told her to, and then she silently milked his cock clean with tight, slow motions, enjoying her position at his feet and warming to the new clarity she felt about her place.

wonderfully erotic!
Lynda & david
very good read please post more
The ... from the Middle East