Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

one night

Leading me into the kitchen with the guest following close behind, I notice all the chairs where removed except one. Sitting right in the middle of the chair was a very large butt plug.
Some of the guest gasped as I did, I looked down in shame I knew what everyone of the guest was thinking (what a fucking whore slut she must be).Just then the leash came down on my nipple ahggggggg!! I screamed from the intense pain it took me by surprise oh! Gawd It felt as the skin was ripped off of my nipple. Lift your head slut we want to see the joy on your face for receiving this gift. With tears running down my face I looked up at Master and at each guest. What! the fuck was that noise that came from your fucking face hole? Go get your special paddle ( the special paddle was made of wood that had a rubber string and ball attached at one time, Master had remove then and drilled 1/4 inch holes in it)I turned to go to his den. STOP SLUT! on your knees I fell to my knees get that fat ass up in the air and drag your tits on the floor slave.I rounded the corner and bumped right into the wife Oh ... I thought BITCH! what the hell? then her 6" hi heeled pump kicked me in the side crushing against my right breast are you blind you little CUNT! she walked behind and gave me another kick in my ass the toe hit my pussy causing a gush of ... to shoot out.

part 3 comming soon
You nasty cunt you just pissed on me! Without intending it, my heart suddenly beat faster, my breath caught in my throat, and a sexual jolt caused my vaginal muscles to momentarily, startlingly, contracted. My juices where now flowing soaking my thighs. You stupid worthless whore you better clean every drop of your whore ... off of me! she yelled.She now stood in front of me shoving her foot in my face, my tongue reached out and contacting the open toe leather pump. I licked and slurp until she said that's enough cunt face. Roll over you ... drinking ..., I stretched out and roll over. GET BACK ON YOU KNEES! you think you are a lady, a woman or something. Oh Gawd another squirt of my juice rush out of me. I dropped to the floor with my arms and legs raised as I was trained to do. The gentleman all gather around me now. I was laying on the carpet arms raised and spread, legs bent at the knees with out my feet touching the carpet and spread as wide as possible. Look as this she is soaked what a dirty nasty whore! then the cell phone cams started clicking as my pictures where taken on me laying like a bitch in heat. Her foot came down on my belly rubbing my breast and belly, look at my puppy she just love this laughing scraping my hard nipples with the sole on her shoe. She stood between my legs and her foot rubbed my hairless pussy, then she slid the shoe off and ran her nylon cover toes over my soaked engorged slit. Her toes ran up and down circling my hard clit, my heart raced. I wanted to press into her but knew that would not be good. An then I felt her toe spreading my cunt lips pushing, pushing and now a few toes where trying to gain entrance, My body was shaking I was almost ready to cum when she push hard sending half her foot inside me, lighting bolts shot through my entire body and brain as the intense pain ran right through my soul. It was like someone just punched me in the pussy as hard as they could she pulled her foot out, tears running down my face, I bet you will never ... on me again you worthless cum dump she said. Now back on your knees and get that paddle for Master. I could hardly craw it hurt so bad trying to close my legs, that was impossible the pain was stilled to bad I had to craw with my legs spread