Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Anniversary Party

Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary. In previous years our anniversary has always been a pretty exciting occasion. It looks like this year will be no exception.

Over the last few days the wife has been openly excited about tomorrow night. We have already arranged for my mom to keep the kids. The wife has bought an assortment of see-thru tops, sexy panties, some patent leather open toe "fuck me" heels and some new sexy red toenail polish.

Her excitement this year is higher than most. She just finished her period two days ago so her hormones are flowing and she should be quite fertile by tomorrow night.

I hope to get some good pics of the festivities. Will share with everyone if I do. Smile
------------------------------------

Cuckold couple always looking for hung guys to bareback the wife.
Just a quick update. The party got cut in half Unhappy There were supposed to be 4 guys spending the evening with us but there is a bad storm coming in. Two of the guys are married and worried about getting stuck at our place so they will not be here this evening.

This morning just before 9AM I got a text from one of the guys that can't make it tonite wanting to know if he could stop by. I told him to come on over. 5 minutes later he was at the house. I got out of bed and let him in and he climbed back in bed with her (she had no idea he was coming LOL). She was quite surprised to roll over and find him beside her. He ended up fucking her twice before he had to leave. After he left my wife said "Now that is the way to start an anniversary!" LOL

Tonite there are two guys coming over. Rick, who fucks her on a very regular basis and Thomas, who has never been over before but sent some pics of an amazing cock and has called to confirm our location and that he is coming. They are both single so the plan is that they will probably stay the night.
------------------------------------

Cuckold couple always looking for hung guys to bareback the wife.