Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

too hot to handle for me?

My wife and I have been fantasizing about the whole Hotwife thing. She only recently said maybe then Thursday night before New Years Eve she heads out to a Happy Hour with a girlfriend and tells me if I am lucky she will tell me what happens. Nothing much was said about it Friday morning or Thursday night when she returned. She said nothing happened but while she was gone I was incredibly turned on and actually took care of my own business twice while she was out. But at the the same time my stomach was upside down and my mind was racing. So New Years Eve dayshe did not give me any details about the night and we went about our normal day.

Later that night we went to a dance/party at the country club. It was a very dressy affair and she looked really good .....she wore a sexy Black dress that was way shorter than she usually wears. In fact she commented that she would not be able to sit anywhere but at the table with a tablecloth since she would be on display since her dress was so short.
she looked incredible ...she has great legs but with this dress she was showing a lot of leg. and she wore a white thong that was easily visible in contrast to the black dress and her slightly tanned legs. She did not wear any stockings or pantyhose.

The party started out great and I was very proud to have her by my side. She was getting lots of attention from the waiters and lots of looks from the other guys in attendance. All of this was real good for me too. but later as the party went on some other member came and asked her to dance and she accepted. This started my stomach doing flips, but I was able to stay composed. she looked beautiful out on the dance floor! The song was not a slow one but they still were holding hands and doing some swing type moves where at least occasionally they hold one another. when the song was over she returned to our table and the guy went his own way on the other side of the ballroom. I asked who he was and was told it was a boss from a part time job she used to do with Senior Olympics. Again I held it all together and we continued to have fun. A little later, I excused myself to the men's room and "the boss" was there next to me using the urinal. i glanced over and noticed he was rather endowed ....certainly bigger than me. anyway when we were washing our hands I introduced myself and he was polite and said I was a lucky man to have a wife as beautiful as mine. That did make me feel good.

A little further into the party I was separated from my wife talking to some of my golf buddies. When I looked for my wife I could not find her. so I went searching for her in some other parts of the club since there were 3 areas of the club being used for the NYE bash. She was found in the bar where a less formal but very lively rock band was playing and again she was dancing with the boss. I sill held it together until the band started playing a slower song and they moved together to hold each other closer and started swaying to the slow song.

It was at this time I started to lose it a little bit. I started to freak out and started wondering if I was going to "cut in" on their dance. Yes I was excited seeing them hold each other.
But I was also sick to my stomach at the same time. I made my way quickly to the bathroom and found my self in a cold sweat. I calmed down some and went back to the bar. They weren't in there. I looked in the ballroom....not there either. I then went to the men's grill which was for the evening turned into a specialty bar and cigar area for the party.
So I find them in the cigar area(she hates smoke) sitting in these lounge chairs and he had a nice view of her thong as he was holding her hand talking. When I approached them he dropped her hand and she told me that he was telling her some funny gossip about some of their coworkers from when she worked for him.

Now I kind of lost it and I told her that I needed to speak to her. I asked why she was getting so "chummy" with her old boss. She said she was just having fun and she thought I wanted her to flirt a little more anyway. She was right we had talked about that..... I apologized and she turned and went back to him. I wandered back to the bar and had a couple of more drinks. It was near midnight when I found her again coming out of the ladies room. We celebrated midnight with a kiss and a dance and went home shortly there after.

When we got home we got ready for bed and she was ... when I came to bed. I tried to play around a little and found her to be quite wet and not wearing her thong which is unusual for her not to wear panties or something to bed. But she was out cold...so I layed there with all these emotions swirling in my head. I even got up and went to the clothes hamper to look for her thong ...but I could not find it.Of course I was wondering....where was it.

I have not said anything more to her about the whole night. I am trying to play it cool. I just don't know if I can handle it. Yes I was turned on, extremely so......but I just don't know.

Am I weird that I even want to try this hotwife thing? Can I handle it? I am happy to answer questions and give info in exchange for help in dealing with this.

Ericstlfan
Topics: hotwife