Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

How many women are here to get knocked up Black?

Two questions for the women. How many of you are here to get knocked up Black? Why do you want to get knocked up Black?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Smile
Ken The Stud

BBC for white women
That's a very interesting question... I suppose that living here in the narrow-minded south, the ultimate cuckolding of a white husband would be to give birth to an interracial .... Face it, everyone's going to realize it in a hurry.
While I am not specifically here for the purpose of being bred I would not oppose it from the right bull (some names already come to mind). It's still somewhat taboo here, and I would feel a rush of excitement knowing that I was carrying a black bull's ...- or any ... from a man other than my loving and understanding husband. Besides, I think it would be a beautiful ...!
I told mu husband that if it should ever happen we'll just tell everyone that there must have been a mistake at the sperm bank. That should work until the next one comes along, right?
As Always,

KITTY
  likes this.
I was really hopeing a lot would be here for that - and take on' as many as they could, NOT truly knowing who thy Father really is, and could careless ! Having thy White Slut bred by as many as 25 Hung Black Bulls, for weeks till shes properly seeded, would make a great Video !
Crazy Clown