Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

showing me off part 2

Instead of going home as D expected, we were heading someplace else. When we passed the turn that takes us home, d asked where we were going. I looked down and saw his cock still sticking out of his shorts. We were both very turned on. I said to D, “ don’t worry about where we are going...you’re safe. Open the glove compartment and take out the bindfold I put in there and put it on”. I had put it in several days ago when I made these arraignments. “I’m making another selection from the catalog.......do you want to know what it is?” “that would be nice.....and you have to pay for it”, D said. I told him I would, “...when we get home...I have plenty of honey money left. You are going to submit your cock for my friends and my pleasure.” He asked who it was and I told him the person didn’t want him to know. He asked if it was a man or woman...that he wasn’t into a man but I told him the selection did not say it had to be a woman and since he left it available, I could choose it and choose the person. “ I really hope it’s not a man” D said. I just chuckled and told him it would be good no matter who it was.
I was praying that my friend would be able to keep quite and not give their identity away. D put on the blindfold and sat waiting for the ride to end. His cock was hard and I could tell he was excited but nervous....he is straight with no inclination towards men so i am sure that is what was making him nervous but I gift if a gift and I didn’t want to tell him weather it was a male or female....keep the excitement going! I placed a quick call and told my friend we were a couple of minutes away.
After a minute or two I pulled into my friends drive...its a long drive that pulls all the way down the side of the house. I parked and went to the passenger’s side to help D out of the car and into the house. I walked him around to the back of the house, (so the neighbors would not see) and into the kitchen of my friends house. “Take off your shoes”, I said and held his arm like you would a blind person, (he was after all). I led him into the living room. I stopped him in the middle of the room. “stay there and don’t move. My friend was on the couch with a big smile, waiting for things to start. My friend was very shy and did not want D to know it was her....yes it was a female...lol....but D was still unsure at this point.
I let him stand there as my friend and I whispered to each other. I said to D, “put your hands behind you head....no touching”. Once he complied, my friend walked over to him and lifted is shirt off. Again we let him stand there. We could see his hard cock pushing against his shorts. We waited....and waited. D started to breath heavier. Finally my friend, (Rose who was at my house during my hubs jerkoff session for us – see previous posts), reached over and unbuttoned his shorts and un zipped them. They fell to the ground revealing a huge hard on with his ring squeezing his cock. Rose’s mouth dropped open, a BIG smile on her beet red face.
She reached out and grabbed his shaved cock very hard and she squirmed....most likely cumming. D tensed up and took a deep breath...his cock rigid. “ DO NOT CUM”, I said forcefully.......we want to play for awhile. He had been thru a lot this morning and I was afraid he would not be able to hold back. D pulled his hips back trying to relax but Rose pulled him forward by his cock. “Stay where you are”, I said. With that, I slapped his balls...not hard...just enough to let him know we were in charge, not him. Rose started to slowly stroke his cock.....from root to tip...all 8+ inches. I cupped his balls and felt them bouncing in my hand...very exciting.
Rose released her grip and followed my example and slapped his cock...a bit harder than i did to his balls. Once, twice, three times she slapped it making it very hard. D groaned. I reached over and turned the vids on the cock ring on, knowing that D loves the sensation thru his cock. Then, timid, shy Rose Leaned over and put her mouth over the head of his cock and D gasped.” DO NOT CUM” , I repeated and reached over and started stroking his cock as the head sat in Rose’s mouth. Slowly at first then faster. I saw his balls churn and so I stopped, not wanting him to cum. Rose released his cock from her mouth , stood up and took a step back, admiring the scene. She was clearly turned on now. She pulled her top off and undid her bra. She knelt down in front of him and placed his cock between her breasts, rubbing his cock between them. She grabbed it, gave it a slap then rubbed the tip on her nipples which were very hard. I remained dressed, letting Rose enjoy herself. D pleaded, ” Please let me cum”. “Not yet...and keep those hands behind you head. ” I said and slapped his ass HARD.
The vibes were going and his cock was throbbing as Rose took it and placed it into her mouth. She went almost all the way down...at least 5 inches or so...and held it there. I watched as her mouth massaged his cock . I slapped his ass hard then his balls not quite so hard. D gasped and begged, “please...let me cum...i really need to cum”. “in a minute:, I said. Rose reached around and grabbed his ass with both hands. I had never known Rose was so .....wild? Hot? Aggressive? She devoured that cock.....sucking and pumping her mouth while D pleaded to cum. I grabbed D’s balls and tugged on them hard. “ok...you can cum now if you need to” and gave his balls a slap as Rose continued to grab his ass and pump. Not more than a few seconds later D screamed and his balls convulsed. Rose pulled his cock out of her mouth and jerked it hard as he spewed all over her mouth and tits. I don’t know how she stayed so quiet! She pulled his cock with one hands and slapped his ass with the other as I held his churning balls In my hand. When he was down to the last few drops of cum dripping out of his cock, rose slapped it on her tits over and over, clearly enjoying it. D was panting and moaning when Rose finally let go and I released my grip as well. I turned off the cock ring vibe but left the ring on his semi-hard cock, (got to love those rings!).
“No tissues for you”, I said, “leave the blindfold and cock ring on until we get home, pull up you shorts. I’ll grab your shoes”. Of course he obeyed. Rose was blushed and had a big smile as she wiped the cum from her face and chest. She got dressed as D did. When D was ready, I said thank you to Rose who still remained quiet. I led D out the back door and into our car, blindfold still on. As we drove away D said” I’m glad that was a woman”. I guess he could tell by the breasts....LOL.
When we pulled into our neighborhood, I told D to take of the blindfold and look in my purse. He pulled out something he has wanted for awhile....a catalog for men. “you’ve been so great to me”, I said, “that i thought I would give you a catalog” his face lit up. “Well...I’ve got something in mind for tonight”, he said.