Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

new here ..lookin to share wife for first time

Looking to fullfill my fantasy and share my wife with another guy...the thought of seeing another man fck her deep.n hard realy gets me excited...so if ur interested let me know what u think
Topics: share, wife, first time
  and  like this.
yes Very Experienced Bull Here, well equiped to satisfy your wife to the "HILT", if interested, AdkinsTxBull is ready for her ..... Allen cool
A "No Strings Attached" Very Experienced Bull Male, Looking to "Play" with Hotwives and their cucky hubbies. Hung Bull Cock (Always) Love being naked, showing off and have enjoyed the lifestyle since the early 80's. Love Playing one on one, with Female(s), Couple(s), Group, Being Involved In An Orgy or A Bull For A Cuckold Couple (My Favorite Situation). I'm In My 50's (Look And Feel As Though I'm In My Early Forties), 6'4", 8 1/2 " Shaved, Cut, DDF, Dirty Blond, Blue Eyed, Pure Bred German, Well Educated and Love Sex. I Have no Problem With Pictures Being Taken, Movies Made Or The Hubby/BF Joining In On The Fun With The Wife Or Girlfriend And I. I'm Not The Least "Homophobic", Just Love To Enjoy The Time At Hand And Will Always Be A "_No-Strings-Attached-Male (A "Third Wheel" Who "Fills In The Blanks"). If Any Of This Stirs An Interest..... Please, Don't Hesitate To Get "In Touch!" ... AdkinsTxBull (Allen)
wife4u2fck said...

Looking to fullfill my fantasy and share my wife with another guy...the thought of seeing another man fck her deep.n hard realy gets me excited...so if ur interested let me know what u think

hey,
DOM.WHT.BULL here...looking for submissive people (singles,cpls,etc.)...
i'm very open minded and discrete....sexually i'm into anything ,1 on 1 ,orgies
and everything in between...can get kinky and nasty and have np being rough n
dominate...a no holes barred type of guy..... i am in great shape,athletic and have
a thick shaved 9"cock , that needs lots of attention....I always give 110% to my partners...
u won't be disappointhttp://www.cuckoldspace.net/forum/thread/1536 /new-here-lookin-to-share-wife-for-first-time/#ed ...i can play alone or i have a sexy bi woman who can join me if u need a cpl.,i will do my best to make this happen.
I HAVE PIX ! & I 'M 100% 4 REAL !!!
ASK ANYTHING U WANT and I WILL ANSWER !
ANYONE INTERESTED....PLEASE,CONTACT ME !!
Tim
Tim & Sadi