Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Cuck couple for bull

We are a cuck couple looking for BI BBC ONLY. Ages 27-45. Must be very open minded. Must be into creampies, the cuck sucking you, topping the cuck, ok with wife and you taking turns on the cuck. Yes we have a strapon. He will be locked in a chastity the whole time and made to watch and service us. He will clean cum out of the hot wife and clean your beautiful BBC. We are both into anal. She really gets turned on seeing a hung BBC deep in his ass while his cock locked up not being able to get a hard on. Love to see her and another kiss and make love then some serious fucking afterwards. The cuck will do all the screening to make sure you are real and into everything we said. We will play together mainly but could be one on with either of us once we are all comfortable. Must be respectful, clean, d&d free. Not looking for thugs or someone wanting a quickie. Prefer suit and tie guys. And of coarse bigger the BBC the better. Not looking for white. Please done email us. BBC ONLY

Don't have a problem with any of your requests for a bull ... AdkinsTxBull

A "No Strings Attached" Very Experienced Bull Male, Looking to "Play" with Hotwives and their cucky hubbies. Hung Bull Cock (Always) Love being naked, showing off and have enjoyed the lifestyle since the early 80's. Love Playing one on one, with Female(s), Couple(s), Group, Being Involved In An Orgy or A Bull For A Cuckold Couple (My Favorite Situation). I'm In My 50's (Look And Feel As Though I'm In My Early Forties), 6'4", 8 1/2 " Shaved, Cut, DDF, Dirty Blond, Blue Eyed, Pure Bred German, Well Educated and Love Sex. I Have no Problem With Pictures Being Taken, Movies Made Or The Hubby/BF Joining In On The Fun With The Wife Or Girlfriend And I. I'm Not The Least "Homophobic", Just Love To Enjoy The Time At Hand And Will Always Be A "_No-Strings-Attached-Male (A "Third Wheel" Who "Fills In The Blanks"). If Any Of This Stirs An Interest..... Please, Don't Hesitate To Get "In Touch!" ... AdkinsTxBull (Allen)