Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

New Help with your account Post it here

I will be here to help anyone with problems they my have with the new site

The ... from the Middle East
Hey DC - The new video format is only showing me the upper left hand corner of the videos.  Is this a problem with my flash player?  I'm using IE 7 and the latest version of flash.  Any advice would be most appreciated.  I didn't have this problem with any of the videos from the old site.  Thanks
The problem you are having another member addressed it today It has something to do with your computer settings.....I see the videos in IE fine.....

Try and download firefox and see if u get the same effect and get back to me ok
Peace ou:natio:

Thanks DC - you don't happen to remember who that member was, do you?  Maybe they know the IE settings.  If not, I'll go get Firefox.  Have a good one - RK
THERE IS A FIX THAT I NEED TO INSTALL........IT WILL TAKE A WHILE BECAUSE IT IS MORE EXTENSIVE THAN I THOUGHT BUT WE ARE WORKING ON IT AND SHOULD HAVE THIS FIXED WITH IN THE NEXT DAY OR SO.....
Having a problem posting photos or anything in the area where you make comments, like this one right here, any problems there or info on how to fix that?
Hello,
I'm the moderator of the group Big Black Dick Creampies.  This is an invite only group.  Members are reporting to me that they have been refused entrance into the group after I have already sent them an invite.  When they click to join, they are being told that they have to be asked to join.  I have members waiting for entrance into the group.  I would appreciate it if someone could look into this problem and get back to me.  Thanks.
Blackmaleswinger