Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

who wants to get dominated?

I am a confident, professional, intelligent, good looking, funny and fit woman who is interested in a possible relationship.  

I do like to take control and can be very demanding and rough--it truly depends on who I'm with at the moment. I am very good at being a Domme as well. Looking for a LTR.

I am very kinky, seeking a sub/slave that I can have total trust and faith in. One that enjoys a creative Domme and can be challenged and excited about exploring the deep dark depths of bdsm as well as the lighter side.

Last update on November 13, 4:12 am by Dommehere.
who wants to get dominated?

as long as you can take as well as give

as houseboy sissy maid, submit, of my own free will, to Mistress ______________ and/or Master____________, and agree to the following terms and conditions as stated in this contract of feminization. 1) i am the subject and the property of my Mistress/Master. 2) i agree to cede my inadequate male body to my Mistress and Master, and to surrender my sex to my Mistress. 3) i agree to be used (or not used) sexually as a penis as a totally accessible slut, in any manner the Mistress/Master may desire. 4) i agree to and will submit to any discipline/punishment that my Mistress/Master sees fit.... this may include, but is not limited to: shaving my intimate parts, being spanked by my Nanny and Mistress, punishment strokes, prolonged bondage, gagging, being forced to ... on the floor in chains or bondage,cooking, cleaning, toilet licking, shoe licking, pussy worship, sucking of male genitalia, licking cum, cleaning out my Mistress or wife, domestic duties, household chores, any public or private humiliation which my Mistress deems is necessary to correct me. 5) i agree to display my humiliation and/or my feminized body in public at any time as the Mistress/Master sees fit. 6) i agree to obey the hygiene and sanitary codes my Mistress/Master sees fit. 7) i agree to conform to the following behavioral specifications: i will not sit, lie on, or use the furniture without permission from the Mistress/Master. i will not go to the bathroom without permission from the Mistress/Master. i will keep myself scrupulously clean at all times. i will not get into or out of bed without the Mistress/Masters permission. i will not eat or drink without permission from the Mistress/Master. i will NEVER embarrass the Mistress/Master. my manner and tone will be that of a feminized slave at all times. i will not act defensively when questioned by the Mistress/Master. i will never interrupt the Mistress/Master while speaking. i will not touch myself or others while in the presence of the Mistress/Master, unless i have obtained permission to do so. i will always serve the Mistress/Master in the kneeling position, eyes down, until released by the Mistress/Master. i will inform the Mistress/Master if i break any of these rules. 8) Without further consent from the sissy maid slave, the Mistress/Master is authorized to retain or release sissy slut slave and to deny or grant extension of allotted time agreed upon prior to audience at the sole and absolute discretion of the Mistress/Master. 9) i also agree to and understand that any and all time spent with the Mistress/Master shall remain as a private matter between consenting adults. Therefore i shall not discuss this with anyone for any reason, not limited to and including the names of the Mistress/Master, location or address, phone number, or amount of time spent with the Mistress/Master, unless i have obtained permission to do so. i may how ever talk about my scene with the exclusions heretofore included as nondisclosure clause. 10) i understand that as a sissified, prissified, feminized, emasculated, cuckolded possession i have no rights of revocation and that disobedience in any form will result in painful mental and physical punishment and that i will be granted a safety word i, further, release the Mistress/Master from any past, present or future liability in connection with or as a result of this agreement. 11) i also know i am required to bring all toys that i like to use on me for safety reasons, which the Mistress/Master may refuse to use i therefore agree to, by the affixation of my signature, this Contract of Feminization and freely give my sex and my self to the Mistress/Master. Mistress_________________ ,Master_______________ signature of feminized sissy slut slave,__________________date___/___/___

Teach me Domme please

as houseboy sissy maid, submit, of my own free will, to Mistress ______________ and/or Master____________, and agree to the following terms and conditions as stated in this contract of feminization. 1) i am the subject and the property of my Mistress/Master. 2) i agree to cede my inadequate male body to my Mistress and Master, and to surrender my sex to my Mistress. 3) i agree to be used (or not used) sexually as a penis as a totally accessible slut, in any manner the Mistress/Master may desire. 4) i agree to and will submit to any discipline/punishment that my Mistress/Master sees fit.... this may include, but is not limited to: shaving my intimate parts, being spanked by my Nanny and Mistress, punishment strokes, prolonged bondage, gagging, being forced to ... on the floor in chains or bondage,cooking, cleaning, toilet licking, shoe licking, pussy worship, sucking of male genitalia, licking cum, cleaning out my Mistress or wife, domestic duties, household chores, any public or private humiliation which my Mistress deems is necessary to correct me. 5) i agree to display my humiliation and/or my feminized body in public at any time as the Mistress/Master sees fit. 6) i agree to obey the hygiene and sanitary codes my Mistress/Master sees fit. 7) i agree to conform to the following behavioral specifications: i will not sit, lie on, or use the furniture without permission from the Mistress/Master. i will not go to the bathroom without permission from the Mistress/Master. i will keep myself scrupulously clean at all times. i will not get into or out of bed without the Mistress/Masters permission. i will not eat or drink without permission from the Mistress/Master. i will NEVER embarrass the Mistress/Master. my manner and tone will be that of a feminized slave at all times. i will not act defensively when questioned by the Mistress/Master. i will never interrupt the Mistress/Master while speaking. i will not touch myself or others while in the presence of the Mistress/Master, unless i have obtained permission to do so. i will always serve the Mistress/Master in the kneeling position, eyes down, until released by the Mistress/Master. i will inform the Mistress/Master if i break any of these rules. 8) Without further consent from the sissy maid slave, the Mistress/Master is authorized to retain or release sissy slut slave and to deny or grant extension of allotted time agreed upon prior to audience at the sole and absolute discretion of the Mistress/Master. 9) i also agree to and understand that any and all time spent with the Mistress/Master shall remain as a private matter between consenting adults. Therefore i shall not discuss this with anyone for any reason, not limited to and including the names of the Mistress/Master, location or address, phone number, or amount of time spent with the Mistress/Master, unless i have obtained permission to do so. i may how ever talk about my scene with the exclusions heretofore included as nondisclosure clause. 10) i understand that as a sissified, prissified, feminized, emasculated, cuckolded possession i have no rights of revocation and that disobedience in any form will result in painful mental and physical punishment and that i will be granted a safety word i, further, release the Mistress/Master from any past, present or future liability in connection with or as a result of this agreement. 11) i also know i am required to bring all toys that i like to use on me for safety reasons, which the Mistress/Master may refuse to use i therefore agree to, by the affixation of my signature, this Contract of Feminization and freely give my sex and my self to the Mistress/Master. Mistress_________________ ,Master_______________ signature of feminized sissy slut slave,__________________date___/___/___
I like it rough

This is the life for me. I wish to hand over to you total control of my life. I wish to become your cuckold bitch boi. I wish, to serve you. I love humiliation and degradation. i love to suck cock, knowing i will be eating creampie later. Please place me into chastity and control every aspect of my life. Ii would be your perfect cuckold. Let me serve your every desire. I would be open to anything. I would be a toilet, permenant chastity,anything.  I would be willing to be your complete slave. If you are interested what should i do next.

I knew at 14 years old that I was submissive. I was playing around one night with my .... she trapped me between the mattress and boxspring. I could not move. I was made to beg to get released. when she did I had a giant trent inside of my pajamas. She started to augh at me over getting an erection. Since then I knew this is what I wanted. At 18 yreas old I took a train to NYC to session with MS Sonja Blaze. Then for a job I traveled all over the U.S. and I sessioned with Dommes in those cities. Around 10 years ago I knew I wanted to serve ! dome Only that going to sessions was only topping from the bottom. I want, what I don"t want,. If that makes sense to you. I hope that I may picque your curiousity and what to know more. I live to serve.

Envy is the bond, between the hopeful and the damned