Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Surprise

Hanah slid her key in the lock, but before she could turn it, the door slowly opened.

Hmm, Keith must be home.

This was a pleasant surprise.  Both home early – and today was their 15th anniversary.  Maybe he had something special planned.

Assuming he would be in the shower, she started upstairs, without calling out to him.  The stairs wrapped around toward the bedroom.  Halfway up she froze.  The bedroom door was partially open, and from where she stood, she had a perfect view of the bed.  Keith was sitting on the edge, shirt off, slacks still on, but unzipped, leaving him exposed.  Kneeling between his legs was Kaleen, their regular babysitter.  She was 18 years old now, and lived next door.  The kids were all at her mom’s house, so what was she doing here?  Immediately her hand flew to her mouth.  Oh, my God, he’s trying to get her to give him a blowjob!

She should be mad, enraged, even jealous.  But oddly enough, the thought alone was turning her on.  After 15 years of marriage, and 4 kids, their sex life was a thing of the past.  Carefully, so not to be seen, she finished making her way up the stairs and closer to the door.  She wanted to hear and see everything.

Keith was gently stroking Kaleen’s hair.  “You mean you’ve never done this before?  Or with an older man?”

“With an older man.”
”Well, it’s not much different,”
Keith, mumbled, reaching into his slacks, and pulling out his slightly erect cock.  With his left hand he started unbuttoning her blouse.  Each button allowed a little bit more of her milky white skin to show.  He moaned out loud when he bra became exposed, and his right hand was slowly tugging on his now fully erect rod.  Kaleen’s eyes got large as she watched him stroke up and down, wanting to touch him, wanting to tasted him.  She moistened her lips with her tongue.

Keith’s hand was now roaming inside her blouse, reaching underneath her bra.  Her breasts were small but her nipples hardened at his touch.  Keith was so hard now he wanted to burst.  If he could just rub the head of his cock on her breasts, he knew he would spill his seed all over her.

Kaleen bent over, and placed her mouth over his hardened manhood, and Keith groaned with agony.  His hand clamped down on her head, grabbing a handful of hair, he pulled he back gently and slowly till her mouth rested on the end of his shaft.  Inching his hips back on the bed, it popped out of her mouth at full attention.  Looking down on her longingly, he rasped out “Be careful doing that darling.  You are driving me so crazy, I’m going to cum in your pretty little mouth, whether you like it or not.”

Hannah could not contain her self any longer.  If she didn’t step in, her husband was not going to last long at all.  That little tart was just teasing him.  Backing away from the door, she put on her best poker face, and swung the door upon with, “Honey I’m h……..”

Hannah looked first at Kaleen, who hadn’t move and looked like a kid caught in the cookie jar. She reached down, stroked her hair, and whispered, ”Don’t be scared.  I’m not mad at you.” 

Then she turned to look at Keith.  What she saw almost made her laugh out loud.  He was trying desperately to get his manhood put back in his slacks, still hard as a rock, and trying to zip at the same time.

“Honey, it’s not what you think!” Why was she just staring?  And why was she home early?  In 15 years, she had never come home early.  The one day he finally decided to get some action, she came home early.  Why wasn’t she yelling?  Funny, she didn’t even look mad.

No.  She wasn’t mad.  She wanted to laugh he looked so pathetically scared.  She couldn’t blame him really.  This had never happened before.  The room was silent, as if everyone in it had stopped breathing.  So he needed excitement did he?  And he thinks this little tart is cute?  Well, she is very sweet looking she had to admit.  If excitement was what he wanted, then excitement was exactly what she was going to give him.

“Keith, darling,” she purred.  Walking towards him, she traced her fingers down his bare chest down to where his slacks still laid unzipped. She felt his cock pulse at her slight touch.

“Caught with your pants down?” A smile spread across her face.  Before he could answer, she turned to Kaleen.  Kneeling in front of her, with her back now to Keith, she lifted Kaleen’s face up to look at her.  Such innocent eyes.  But hidden passion was still brimming in there as well.

“Don’t be afraid little kitten.  You’ll get to have fun still.  I promise.”  Peeking down into her open blouse, she couldn’t help but feel her own womanhood tighten.  “My how we’ve blossomed, haven’t we?”  Then, she leaned down to brush her lips against Kaleen’s lips.  She could smell Keith; taste Keith, and wanted Keith, all off of this little angel’s lips.  Moving around Kaleen, she placed herself behind her, facing Keith.  Kaleen’s back was now pressed into her chest, and it felt wonderful.

“Don’t worry honey.  I’m not mad.  I just don’t like to be left out.  So where were we?”  Only then did the two seem to relax, and Keith pulled out his cock without hesitation.

“I was trying to show her how to really please a man.”

“Well, then.  Why don’t we show her how to please then? Get back up on your knees sweetheart.  And you,” she said looking at Keith, “You don’t move a muscle until I tell you tell.  I want you begging for this.”

Kaleen sat back up on her knees.  Her skirt was pulled up past her thighs, and the trace of her panty line was clearly defined between her legs.  Her blouse was still slightly open from where Keith had been exploring.

Wrapping her arm around from the back, Hannah turned Kaleen’s head to look up at her. “So you like your little tits played with do you?” Roughly shoving her hands down the front of the open blouse, she fondled these small breasts, squeezing then in her cupped hand.  Kaleen’s eyes seemed to wince.

“Don’t lie to me you little bitch.  That didn’t hurt.”  Finding her nipple, she slowly pinched it taunt.  She could feel Kaleen’s back arch against her. “As a matter of fact, you actually like it.”

With her other hand, she traced the backside of her skirt then underneath it.  Her fingers found Kaleen’s mound which seemed to harden at the slightest touch.  Her fingers continued along the thickness, then suddenly split to trace the outside along the panty line.  Teasing the outline of her panty line, her fingers ran up and down.  Then, is if coaxed to do more, her fingers curled underneath the material.  Seeking the wetness she knew she would not be denied, she slowly found her pussy.  Still not wanting to give everything so easily, she ran her finger over the wetness twice, then pulled her hand out.

Hannah bent her head down, nibbling Kaleen’s neck, then her ear.  She could hear her breath catch.  Once again, she turned Kaleen’s face towards her, and gingerly kissed her lips.  Kaleen responded eagerly.  First slowly, then demanding more. Hannah flicked her tongue across her lips, and then pressed harder, forcing Kaleen’s lips apart.  Kaleen again responded eagerly.

“Oh, you little devil.  You do want it, don’t you?”  Kaleen’s head nodded eagerly.  “Well, it’s about time you learned some patience.”  Looking up at her husband, the want clearly in her eyes, she knew he couldn’t be denied for much longer. “Get undressed.” She ordered Kaleen.  “Then, I’m going to teach you how to please a much denied man.”

To be continued . . . . .

HHmmmm Tanjia, sounds like a lil sumthin sumthin that needs to be brought to reality!!!! Nice vivid imagination babygirl!!