Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Roadside Park

Luv to meet you and your cuck at a secluded roadside stop or park, have you cuck suck my cock for you as you watch until I am nice and thick and hard.  Then bend you over a picnic table, as your cuck watches, lift up your short skirt and spank that hot ass with this hard cock before shoving the thick head of this cock deep into your tight little pussy.  Then pound your sweet little pussy, as your cuck listens to your moans of pleasure, until you are screaming for me to fill you with a thick hot load of cum.  Your cuck could then lick all my hot cum out of your tender stretched little pussy and then suck the last drops of cum from my cock until your cuck has me nice and hard again for you. 

Sounds great Coyotefun, but she does not do public.  lol
It's not if you get knocked down, it is if you get back up.

Spy, for your lovely lady, it could be anywhere.  Damn she is hot.<

quote="Devilspy">Sounds great Coyotefun, but she does not do public.  lol
</quote>

Spy, for your lovely lady, it could be anywhere.  Damn she is hot.<

quote="Devilspy">Sounds great Coyotefun, but she does not do public.  lol
</quote>

why are you so far away, we love public play, and she loves watching me deep throat a nice long cock
have fun, i do
She said Thanks Coyote. 
mmm Kris and Barb that sounds hot.

Quote:
Originally posted by: "KRIS_AND_BARB
why are you so far away, we love public play, and she loves watching me deep throat a nice long cock

Kris, I would love to have Barb watch you enjoying this cock.  Knowing she is watching and getting turned on by it makes my cock as hard as a railroad spike.

Maybe also getting in the game and sucking your cock or cleaning it after you cum ddp in her pussy.

devil, one step farther, sucking the big black balls as he pumps his cum in her pussy, feeling them pulse in your mouth, then licking his cock clean as it slides out and then have her sit on your face so that all the sweet cum drains into your waiting mouth. the best!!!!

have fun, i do
Sounds really hot Kris and Barb