Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Having A Blackman's Baby

Hello Group. My name is Irene. I am a married, white female, from northern New Hampshire. I have been having bareback intercourse with Blackmen, for the last 6 years. Last Spring, I was finally knocked-up by a Young Blackman. But sadly, I miscarried two months ago. I am now trying to become Black Pregnant again, with my white, cucky hubby's approval, and full support. When I am Black Pregnant again, (and it should happen again very soon), my hubby and I are both hoping, that I will go full term, with my Black Pregnancy. It is so wonderful to see other married, white couples in this group, who also want the same. My hubby and I both think that bi-racial babies, are the most beautiful babies, in the whole world. Any other white couples, who would care to talk with us about this wonderful lifestyle, please send us an email at,      . We want to hear from all of you. But please, only contact us if you are really serious, about becoming Black Pregnant. We are, "For Real". Thanks Group. Love, Irene!!!
As a breeder of a cuckold cpl I know how wonderful it is to finally see the results of all that fucking and personal committment to the lifestyle. I'm sure that you'll be able to reproduce successfully soon.  M